Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

“Wait, goddamnit, this Starbucks is closed too?”

8 Likes
3 Likes

Chicago and San Fran have coyotes, Adelaide has 'roos, what 'ya gonna do?

7 Likes

Mona in Don’t Stop Believing

21 Likes

It’s like Sisyphus, except she IS her own rock!

18 Likes

(The forum software gave me a warning screen because apparently I’ve responded to @Ratel three times in this thread, and don’t I want to give other posters the chance to engage in the conversation too? We’re a few posts shy of 3,000, so I’d say my rate of responding once every 1,000 posts is pretty reasonable!)

14 Likes

How dare you enjoy the posts of the same poster several times in a single thread! I am appalled. APPALLED!

Not really. I love the tortoise pics, too - I just live in a time zone several hours away from most posters, so when I finally log on and see all of the happy creatures, it feels a little late to comment. I really liked your Sisyphus analogy :grin:

9 Likes

Spectacled Flying Fox.

From Smithsonian Magazine

19 Likes

In case anyone is interested in seeing a different type of animal get their weekly meal, here’s yesterday’s feeding for our snake (blurred because I know some people have a fundamental fear of sneky-sneks):

IMG_7080

16 Likes

sailor-moon-cute

Snek!

:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:

9 Likes

My office mate for the last few months, Sammy.

21 Likes
14 Likes

Oops, my lazy-ass background work is a bit too apparent. Might fix later.

We haven’t named them yet; suggestions?

20 Likes

Ernst & Stavro?

7 Likes

Stan and Oliver

7 Likes

Huey, Louie and get another one and call him Dewey!

P.S. Very good pictures! Parabéns!

P.S. 2 Please consider the brazilian names of the duck triplets: Huguinho, Zezinho e Luisinho.

8 Likes

Hewey & Dewey?

6 Likes

They do look like they want to take over the world by being unbelievably cute. :baby_chick:

11 Likes

We have distant future plans to get chickens and plan on naming them Cortana, Alexa, and Siri. Because we’re nerds.

Edie and Edith?
Duke and Dizzy (inspired by my recent jazz kick, not intentionally a riff on the shorts of a similar-sounding name)

7 Likes

16 Likes