Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

tng-borg-cube

12 Likes

I have a bird bath in my yard, and sometimes I’ll see seven sparrows and a dove turning it into a churning cauldron of spraying water and flapping wings - even without ash around here. In the summer I sometimes had to refill it three times in one day - but they’re so fun to watch that I’m happy to go out there and refill it. Now we’re about to get back down to seasonable fall weather, to the point where the hose will be freezing soon enough.

11 Likes

Pelicans at Goat Rock Beach

18 Likes

A seal and a bunch of cats sleeping before the pandemic.

18 Likes

Horned Cat.

17 Likes

Too funny not to share

15 Likes

Beach Dog.

18 Likes
7 Likes

Sleepy little prince on his pillow (Sammy)…

17 Likes

Other Cat went fishing in my garden tool bucket and caught a glove.

19 Likes

Good little hunter!

12 Likes

Cecil

17 Likes

“oh, is this your glove?”

10 Likes

Someone had an early Thanksgiving.

Up above, unconcerned peafowl.

17 Likes

Bee fly

16 Likes

My office neighbor had a hawk smack itself into her window on the 6th floor. Someone heard the thud 3 offices down. Luckily there was a decorative ledge between thd 5th and 6th floors, so she didnt fall far. She flew away again after a bit.

10 Likes

We visited a rescue zoo today. Between making sure the 4 year old didn’t wander off, social distancing, and the extra space between visitors and every animal suspected of being capable of catching cornoa virus, not a lot of good picture opportunities. But I did get these.

17 Likes
15 Likes

fryparrotshag

12 Likes

Meeting the neighbours: monotreme edition.

I’m doing a little dance here - this is only the second time I’ve seen an echidna other than in captivity (and that was in far western Queensland in the desert). I can’t really say “in the wild” because the driveway isn’t especially wild.

20 Likes