Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Having said that, I’m pretty impressed at the size of Immutable Mike’s catflap.
Like the gates of Mordor!

6 Likes

Nori

Stretch!

19 Likes

Bees!

21 Likes

Current condition

Other Cat has entered fluid state, and I’m trapped.

20 Likes

We call this situation “having a no responsibility kitty.” Meaning, until the cat moves, the human-furniture has no responsibilities.

12 Likes

Pondering whether to move the cat bed onto the table. Is he actually comfortable?

17 Likes

Mama squirrel needs to make milk for her babies.

18 Likes

Awesome creatures.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Wow! The one with the moonlight causing a transparency effect is wonderful. I would love a print of each one

5 Likes

That birdbath trick is great! New project for the spring…

6 Likes

Starting to thaw. The ducks are finally having a splash

18 Likes

This guy is a candidate for sainthood:

Onebox is weirding out the link so I’ll paste in the intro paragraphs. Get out your hankies, tissues, napkins, whatever is near to hand…

A decade ago, Sakae Kato stayed behind to rescue cats abandoned by neighbours who fled the radiation clouds belching from the nearby Fukushima nuclear plant. He won’t leave.

“I want to make sure I am here to take care of the last one,” he said from his home in the contaminated quarantine zone. “After that I want to die, whether that be a day or hour later.”

16 Likes

Yesterday in Eläintarhanlahti, Helsinki southern Finland.

Few days ago same place.

For some reason mallards are called sinisorsa (blue duck) in Finnish.

19 Likes

Great timing in the photo to catch the beautiful flash of purple on the wing! So dapper!

5 Likes

Maybe not a brilliant picture but a confirmation there is a stable breeding colony of rare spoonbills forming just a pleasant walk away from my front door :smiley:

18 Likes

this is Dot, the friendliest squirrel of the lot, perched in the palm tree just over my head clutching a peanut from the feeder. she will take peanuts from my hand. she and her siblings, Yakko and Jakko, greet me in the mornings when I come out to fill the peanut bins. their antics in the trees are so fun to watch.
downside to all of this: I now have peanuts in every garden, every container, every pot growing where these rascals “squirrel them away” by burying them everywhere!. that, and raw whole peanuts have gone up nearly $1/lb! :dizzy_face:

20 Likes

My aunt collect duck statues, figurines etc. She would love this one.

6 Likes

Saturday Soak

20 Likes

Surprise Wow GIF by HULU

10 Likes