yup. that’s them!

8 Likes

Saturday at Nectar buffet.

21 Likes

Next time I will try Cinemagraph.

20 Likes

friggin’ awesome, BP! great shot(s)!

13 Likes

It’s a good thing you’re growing them, then - save on costs!

9 Likes

ha! that’s what mum says, but if I go with it, there won’t be room for my veggies. I’m selfish like that, yeah.
one drawback to living on a coral rock: soil is a precious commodity that I have to buy! so I am stingy with it!

11 Likes

Composting could become your new bestie! The only extra thing you’ll have to buy is nightcrawlers.

11 Likes

The Angel Dahlia.
(Note: Not really an angel.)

19 Likes

Aw! She has very similar markings to my cat, who is also not an angel. I walked into the kitchen earlier today and she was just sitting on the kitchen table…

los angeles wtf GIF by MUTANT MAGIC

16 Likes

23 Likes

Thank you. I think I still have to study more and tweak some stuf.

9 Likes

This is how we grow more cats, right?

20 Likes

You’re going to need plenty of purrtilizer.

17 Likes

The boys tracking a butterfly – kept them occupied for over an hour.

23 Likes

L>R: Boika, Tobie, Eddie, and Leo
(Leo on the end is displaying his full freshman-15. The street cats always seem to balloon up after their first 6 months in the house. (even his tail is fat))

16 Likes

Freshman 15. :joy: :rofl:

10 Likes

The orange boys always seem to pick you! That’s a sign of luck, or something, right?

Logan turned 1 yesterday. First cat I’ve ever had an exact birthdate on. Here he is enjoying a birthday treat of scrambled eggs

before he made a big mess of them because he’s the messiest eater in the house, humans included.

18 Likes

The wife loves orange kitties and she hadn’t had one since the BC (Before Cary) years, so we adopted tobie from a shelter after we lost a bunch of old cats. Once she primed the pump, the orange boys started pouring in.

15 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:!

I felt pretty lucky to have a kitten with just a touch of orange pick us! Here she is, looking particularly petit next to giant kitten Logan (also snapped yesterday, he’s huge)

19 Likes

She’s so cute!
Even one of our grey tabbies has orange highlights on his muzzle.

11 Likes