Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Wow, she he looks so good now!
Forgot about the reassignment…

2 Likes

That is one beautiful box of fluff. My prior crop of kittehs would pile up like this, but not the current crop. Enjoy it while you have it. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Definitely. Over the years I’ve had groups who like to cuddle and clean each other, and groups which didn’t.

3 Likes

The improvement is yoooge. From 8 oz to 24 oz in three weeks. How’s Bob? I hope he’s improving and feeling better.

4 Likes

Bob’s doing great. He doesn’t like the fact that he is being restricted… He takes off like a Jack rabbit whenever he gets a chance and tries to wrestle the “kittens” when my attention lapses during their visits.

10 Likes

This is Charlie. I took this video of him shortly after we got him because he’s freaking adorable. He was at our local SPCA, had been abandoned by his old owner due to a broken foot (they’d actually taken him in for euthanasia to our local veterinary medical college, but the vet there decided he was salvageable).

When I took him in to get neutered, they took an x-ray of his foot and he has a dislocated toe now, but as you can see in the video… it doesn’t seem to bother him :slight_smile:

Here’s a few closer up pics:

22 Likes

Princess Pricklepants, Pioneer in Hedgehog Flight

19 Likes

Greetings from Princess Evilpants…

“Minions, seize them so that I may evilly gloat in an extended monologue and explain several things to these so-called heroes. This time no-one will be pressing the auto-destruct button on the Doomsday Device. Bwa ha ha!”

11 Likes

Manny was trying to “help” me work today, so I gave him his own cubicle. Surprisingly, he liked it enough to hang around for the afternoon.

Iris didn’t fit, so she commandeered my lap.

18 Likes

Grumpy is the head that wears the crown.

15 Likes

10 Likes

Okay that I don’t miss about working from home. The burmese will demand I make lap space for him when I have the space heater under the desk turned on.

6 Likes

A scandal.

12 Likes

I think that I haven’t posted this here, yet, but this was pretty much my favorite photo to set up.

It’s titled “Release The Secret Weapon.”

It’s from: http://princesspricklepants.com/2014/01/10/hedgehog-of-war/ where the fact that the thing in the front is a battle tower is more clear.

9 Likes

“Perhaps if we built a large wooden badger …”

11 Likes

This is Luke. He’ll be 15 in June. He’s a rescue cat; got him in 2001.

22 Likes

Luke looks like a purrfect cold day lap cat… (with a couple Lukes, one could probably turn the thermostat off)

7 Likes

He’s actually only a lap cat on rare and unpredictable occasions. However, he loves to curl up next to my head, in a position similar to the one in the photo, which is about the half of my double bed, give or take.

6 Likes

The other master.

And yes still in bed, I’m not allowed to leave.

17 Likes

The burmese does that with MrsTobinL especially when it is cold out.

5 Likes