Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Branch manager.

17 Likes

Branch Secretary.

17 Likes

An old picture of mine. A gecko from La Palma, Canary Islands. I hope that they have been able to run away from the lava.

22 Likes

21 Likes

Me Too Samesies GIF

I came home today with two boxes and butcher paper for the gatos, who are currently having a blast…

18 Likes

Blue Jay passing through, stopped for some peanuts from the feeder.

Video by the missus

17 Likes

I had 6 of these screamers in the backyard one day a couple weeks ago - they were chasing away a big pack of grackles.

13 Likes

the jays here are entirely spoiled! poor squirrels barely get any peanuts when the flying circus is around. I’ve counted eight at once and they get up to some aerobatic antics!

20 Likes

The guy on the left is our latest rescue, he was feral for a couple years, we brought him inside a few months ago. The little one on the right was rescued about 10 years ago. Someone’s house cat had babies and they just let her go. When we got her she had cuterebra living in her neck. Don’t google that at dinner time.

Some days those two go at each other pretty good, other days they just hang out together. During a storm the other night they cuddled up under the couch together.

16 Likes

For any bird watchers in the US…

10 Likes

Terrence Ross Wow GIF

6 Likes

regular show mordecai GIF

7 Likes

Back here we get the California Scrub Jay:

20 Likes
14 Likes

20 Likes

Wow. Perfect.

8 Likes

Not a cat photo this time, but still fuzzy

Banded tussock moth caterpillar

18 Likes

Obrigado. thank you.

These little visitors brought joy to my house.

9 Likes

I like that feeder! We just finally got a tray feeder, hung it from a post and loaded it up with some peanuts today. It was too sad seeing the jays come around and not be able to land on the feeders we have for the smaller birds.
No one has found it yet, but soon, I’m sure.

ETA: no jays yet, but the birds and squirrels have found it. 2 hours from hanging to first visitors. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

19 Likes