Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I think my dog is broken.

“Hey, where’d the tummy rubs go?”

22 Likes

“Hand servants, I’m not angry that you gave me a bath, just disappointed.”

Her Highness enjoying her Spring Palace.

15 Likes

Nice dacha!

6 Likes

When elected president, Her Highness will make public what’s actually been going on in Area 51.

13 Likes

18 Likes

Oh! I love it when kitties snuggle! :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

He’s awfully sweet… when he’s not being a little stinker.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I needed this because it’s a shit day. :crying_cat_face:

8 Likes

Hope it gets better.

8 Likes

We need as many critters as we can get today.

Here is Miss Katy as a wee rascal, with the late lamented Sally (she died years ago, but I still miss her):

In the lower right corner you can juuuuust barely make out the date stamp: 96 12 28.

10 Likes

:smiley_cat:
You have friends who care about you!

6 Likes

You and @Melizmatic are so sweet. :relieved: I’m doing fine, but I hated waking up to bad news about Orlando. I just hate it when people harm others, you know?

I keep hoping…

Meanwhile, we could all use more kitten and puppy images. Right?

By the way, who posted this image first?

11 Likes

I have my moments.

:slight_smile:

That image kinda reminds me of this one:

11 Likes

17 Likes

I have a portrait of one of my dogs to guard my office, since he’s not here with me anymore:

13 Likes

Her Highness and a squirrel pal hanging out.

18 Likes

Our chow-chow, Jade. Wearing her PJs and post bathtime, suffering from what we refer to as Trump-butt.

19 Likes

Bob all healed and hair grown in… Can barely feel where the scar is anymore. Having 3 legs hasn’t slowed him down much at all – he tends to crash a bit because he can’t turn or stop as well when he is going at full speed.

27 Likes

He looks great, good to see.

5 Likes

Happy Shark Week, everyone.

this was the photoshoot from three days ago where I noticed she was having some trouble walking and started monitoring

Also, I think I might have never posted the Raiders of the Lost Hedgehog ones on the BBS somewhere

18 Likes