Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Aw, so glad to see he’s doing well as a tripod.

7 Likes

Yay, Bob!

7 Likes

You rule the world, Bob! Everything is looking up snacks and naps! :cat2:

4 Likes

What a beautiful cat. Glad he’s all healed up and doing well. It’s amazing how well animals seem to adapt to things like this. Lose a limb? Go bind? Go deaf? Tis but a scratch!

8 Likes

This is probably my favorite picture of Her Highness. The lady is my Grandma Gracie on her death bed with a young Princess. She was very sick at this point and passed away about a month later. We’d gone out to see her a few times, and took PPP for some of the visits. Grandma was delighted to see HH. In the weeks after she told my mom number of times how happy she was to meet the Princess (we put a pic. of HH in her room). In her short life Her Highness not only was a comfort, delight, and wonder to us (and some of that to a bunch of people on the internet), but she also comforted my Grandma on her death bed and left her with good memories in a difficult time, and that last thing feels like the best of them to me.

Being a complete dork, I took my ukulele and played the Rubber Ducky song for her and I’ll See You in My Dreams and a few other tunes that were from her time and she also told my mom how she happy she was when I played the songs for her.

Dang it, I’m crying again.

27 Likes

Now he can’t avoid belly skritches at all! Mwah ha ha haaaa.

7 Likes

There are times that I think “ooh, if the other one was gone I could have a super cuddly CATerpillar”…
Then I start singing Worm Boy

7 Likes

The boys:

Please rub my belly.

Rub my belly!

NOW YOU DIE!!!

25 Likes

man my kitties get alert and ready to jump if carry them past the bathroom.

8 Likes

We haven’t washed them, so they don’t really understand what those little depressions are for if not curling up and sleeping in cool porcelain on hot days.

9 Likes

I had three cats (and one dog) that would visit me while I would soak in the tub. My very sweet female baptized our two males by waiting until each one jumped on the edge of the tub and then, surprise! She’d sneak up and push them in the water. First time it happened, I thought it was a fluke. After the second time, I knew very well that she knew what she was doing.:smiley_cat: All cats stayed on the floor after that.

17 Likes

24 Likes

See? That penguin totally knew what it was doing.

6 Likes

Victorious hedgehog celebrated with appropriately triumphant Photoshop battle

I thought of you the minute I saw that article and had to share.

14 Likes

That is awesome! Man, I wish I’d known about that photoshop battle…

16 Likes

Our boys were being sweet for a change…

20 Likes

Well, looks like we’re getting a dog. Meet Sherlock.

Us visiting at the pound:

His official portrait:

He looks like a Jack Russell mix, though he’s pretty mellow and not very Jack Russell-y in behavior.

26 Likes

Ah, he’s soooo cute.

3 Likes

He’s really cute. He’s a sweet little guy too, was fine with sitting on our laps and being hugged and had about an 80% comprehension of how pull toys worked. His friends barked, but he never did, we’ll see how things work out there. When they’re home they come out of their shell a bit more. Those ears are so heart melting. The Austin pound’s full and was doing a drive since there are always extra lost dogs showing up after the 4th.

and a profile:

17 Likes

Happy lazy 4th!

20 Likes