Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I wish I could take better photos on my phone. The S5 I used to have took much better night photos, but the charging port desoldered even though the whole thing was supposed to be shock and waterproof.

Maybe next time I’ll try with the tablet’s camera. Longer baseline, since it’s bigger so it’s easier to hold steady. Even when drunk.

Or maybe next time I should sit down cross legged and take the photo.

The blur on these is because I was very drunk, and taking them standing up, not leaning against anything, and swaying on my feet.

I’d been sitting quietly on my park bench all night, drinking malt liquor, hoping to get a shot of a raccoon or a possum, but this beauty flew right over my head.

9 Likes

A barred owl - how cool! I’ve heard them in the yard vocalizing a few time but never managed to see one.

5 Likes

She is now worthy of the sweater.

21 Likes

The latest Luke, from just a few minutes ago:

19 Likes

Even more recent:

20 Likes

Hi! This is almost 11 years old Persephone

This is Byte

Here with her twin brother Bit

22 Likes

KITTEHS!

Also, what do your sheets say? Those look super-cool!

5 Likes

City names. Berlin, Madrid, London, Rome, Paris, Rio… It’s an urban themed collection from an Ikea-like shop called Tok&Stok.

http://tokstok.com.br/vitrine/produto.jsf?idItem=11770&bc=1309 will open a popup asking where you live, just click whatever city to see the goodness.

5 Likes

We lost a dog. And my heart broke.
But our other dog was lonely.
So we got a puppy.
It helps.
For all your ills i recommend getting a puppy.

32 Likes

I was sorting photos and found this guy, taken this spring. My hair looks like this in the morning.

18 Likes

8 Likes

Her highness initially was quite pleased to learn she’d made the front page.

Unfortunately things went a bit sideways when the robo-servant failed to scroll through the page quickly enough.

SRSLY?

20 Likes

Such a sweet baby, Iris.

23 Likes

Sammy!

19 Likes

Another Sammy

20 Likes

22 Likes

I have another cat, Rascal, who likes to drool and doesn’t like his picture taken. 17 years old.

21 Likes

We have some fans that send Her Highness things in the mail. Today we got a blanket, that’s a really cute one with woodland creatures. It’s definitely a little weird that people send our pet gifts through the mail at times, but it’s not a bad weird.

20 Likes

Revisiting a photoset from a little bit ago.

“Hello, Mrs. Saurus, very lovely to meet you.”

13 Likes

More thread hogging, but OMG, she’s so adorable.

18 Likes