Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

It’s good that the doctors caught the infections in time and they can be treated. We hope everything goes well. Glad your son had a good papite and was able to help the doctors.

Everything is gonna be allright. Vai dar tudo certo!

Boa sorte :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:!

14 Likes

Hugs for the bun! I’m glad she’s recovering!

Pig Hug GIF

Also…

Bun in recovery!

15 Likes

She’s a little more energetic this afternoon, and is even trying to sit up, but she still doesn’t quite have the balance or strength to right herself. The effort does exhaust her, so she takes more frequent (than usual) naps.

The buck was so happy to see her when she came home. He’s been watching over and grooming her carefully. Even during his morning zoomies he would stop and check on her before zooming again.

14 Likes

Bruce McCulluch (Kids in the Hall) was on The Moth this week, with a story about his family dog who died, and how they remembered her passing on Halloween…

Obligatory!

9 Likes

Do you really want to change these sheets?

Are you Sure, human?

12 Likes

They look like the feline Mafia!

14 Likes

Don’t mess with the cat Yakuza.

https://ifunny.co/picture/S5YuDZVr8

11 Likes

Medical foster kitten update:

Tang is doing great. Update from the shelter is that he had a broken pelvis, not just a broken leg, and it’s just amazing how that all healed. The alignment of his back legs looks a little off if you know to look for it. He’s very cuddly with people he knows, shy with people he doesn’t.

Semi-void’s chin is healing well with new skin and scar tissue and no more raw tissue. Looks funny, but only from below. He and Grinch both have had kitten gastrointestinal plague, but he seems to be doing better.

Grinch is maybe finally getting over a nasty case of indeterminate kitten gastrointestinal plague. He’s been back to the vet several times for fluids and meds, trying to keep him going. He lost so much weight—he and Semi-void weigh the same now. They are both finally interested in eating again, so that’s hopeful.

It’s a roller coaster ride.

16 Likes

We have a pigeon nest on our balcony.
My wife tried to feed the mama bird with stale tempura bits. She got a little overenthusiastic and tossed it in the nest, scaring mamabird.

We have a little hatchling who was being sat on and one egg which didn’t hatch

Edit: mama bird came back to her nest. She’s eating the food in her nest

15 Likes

The doe is doing better. She can almost sit up, and she does a sort of lion seal belly flop crawl to get about. We’re trying to discourage that, because she’ll lose her balance and wind up on her back. If she moves too fast, her hind legs can be pointing up while her front legs are still on the ground, which could hurt her back.

The buck is taking good care of her. :blush:

The vet said it could be up to 10 days before she can sit up and move around “normally,” so we’ll continue to watch her and keep her healthy and safe.

14 Likes

Yay!

12 Likes

Our sweet girl passed away last night. Too sad to write any more.

RIP

6 Likes

Pig Hug GIF

I’m so sorry!

17 Likes

Ah, caramba. I am sorry. Sentimos muito.

We were even talking about your rabbit yesterday at dinner time. We were happy to hear that the prognosis was good. We’re sorry.

14 Likes

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

So very sorry!

16 Likes
13 Likes

I’m very sorry to read this. :sob:

Quarantine Love GIF by alexa kerr

17 Likes

Updated photo of baby pigeon.

It looks like the egg may be hatching?
Or am I overly optimistic?

12 Likes

Sesame Street Halloween GIF by Storyful

11 Likes

I’m so sorry. I’ve appreciated all your updates on both the bunnies, hearing about how much you’ve enjoyed their presence and how well you’ve taken care of them. I’m sure you’ll miss the doe a lot. Thank you for posting photos of her today.

15 Likes