Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

wow! so awesome!

13 Likes

At the beach in San Luis Obispo yesterday — I’ve spent almost my whole life in California but I don’t think I’ve ever seen sand crabs (Emerita) this big.

15 Likes

I wonder if they are the same ones spotted a month or so ago around Abaco in the Northern Bahamas?

7 Likes

Orca GIF by GIPHY News

Whale Reaction GIF

12 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text (3)

9 Likes

Sabiá do Campo

19 Likes

Baby pigeon has “fledged”. Its officially out of the nest and hopping around.

Figure he has another week and will fly off. Hopefully mamabird doesn’t leave another clutch of eggs there.

17 Likes

Larry the Vole found his way into my trap. Not to worry, he was released in the forest preserve.

16 Likes

Another kitten greeting the customers.

18 Likes

15 Likes

staying cool!

11 Likes

Yep. I did try to upload a ten-second vid of him prepping the earth under the rhubarb - scraping away a cool spot, but it’s the wrong format.
It was only really worth it for the wiggly-bum-tail-head-down-busy-busy.
Next time, mayhap.

p.s. Love the new avatar.

12 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

We should honor the Patron Saint of Mouthy Broads!

9 Likes

Bloody right!

9 Likes

Sinead O Connor Snl GIF by GIPHY News

Sorry… back to critters!!!

Cat Smoking GIF by sheepfilms

12 Likes

Lots of photos coming out recently due to Mary Austin selling off a lot of Freddie’s estate.

I always knew he was a cat lover, here are some of his beloved cats. I love these regular people type photos.

This was his favorite, Delilah, he even wrote and recorded a song about her on Queen’s last album with Freddie.

Oscar

Miko and Delilah

download~2

Lilly and Romeo

18 Likes

19 Likes

Hold On Lol GIF by NBC

11 Likes

right?! that’s a unicorn chaser for me! just think happy, fawns-under-parsol-shade thoughts.
repeat as needed!

13 Likes

I’ve been dealing with a toothache from a lost filling, allergies, and the heat wave for several days, and we almost lost Ripley this weekend after she was spayed. She wouldn’t eat or drink, and fell sick and dehydrated.

The veterinarian has prescribed antibiotics and vitamin shots for the next few days, and I am trying to get her to drink water by using one of those squeeze bottles they use for ketchup and mustard at diners. She’s coming around, but is still lethargic and smells horrible. I’m going to try and get her to eat a little lunch meat or canned tuna to try and stimulate her appetite later.

I’ve been trying to work, but the toothache and worry about Ripley are at the forefront right now.

Ruby has stepped up and assumed “mother” duties by bathing her after I give her water and wipe away the snot, and I hope Ripley comes around very soon because I have stuff that I really need to take to the post office.

13 Likes