Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Hope the best for both of you!

Get Well Soon Love GIF

9 Likes

Me, too! It seems like a “bad cop only” situation right now, so I know she’s not happy with me.

The vet says maybe a couple more days of antibiotics, and my medicine is already doing its work – so I’m crossing my fingers that we’ll both be okay by the weekend.

9 Likes

The vet had given me a couple of syringes to squirt the food paste and/or water down Ripley’s throat. I got a good shot of both paste and water down her throat a few minutes ago, almost 3 ml each. I’ll do it again in a while. I like the syringe method because you can do it with more force than an eyedropper or squeeze bottle, with better accuracy.

Great Success Win GIF

ETA – August 3:

I am sad to say that Ripley passed away at 6:36 this morning. She was in serious respiratory distress, and starting to convulse, and I was trying my best to keep her going with CPR to 8 am for the vet opening for the day, but it just wasn’t enough. All her pink bits had gone white, so I think there really wasn’t any solution to the problem anymore because the infection had gotten so bad she wasn’t producing any more blood cells.

I’ve taken her body to the vet to drop it off, and now I think I’m going to go to bed for a while.

8 Likes

Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

Losing a pet leaves a hole in your heart, man. I feel for you both.

19 Likes

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

17 Likes

I’m sorry, knoxblox.

Cat Hug GIF

19 Likes

I’m sorry too.

17 Likes

Mabel is so round and cute. I love her. :pleading_face:

17 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry!
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

16 Likes

Thank you everybody.

I think it was unavoidable. She had already been weak from surgery when Charlie got her with that swipe to the ear which probably gave her an infection. I just feel bad that I was trying to improve her life and it wound up so shit in the end. :frowning_face:

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad. You gave her a great life, however short it was.

17 Likes

Sorry to hear about Ripley.

Damn good name for a cat, by the way, sure she’d have appreciated it.

Baillie is also sad, and passes on his love…

10 Likes

You did what you could for her, you really did. Take care of yourself today.

Pig Hug GIF

12 Likes

11 Likes

So sorry! You gave Rip all the love and support you could. Take care of yourself now. Many hugs.

14 Likes

I opened the thread and saw the beautiful picture of the kitten right away. I thought she got better as she looks so cute in that last picture. The news hit us hard and we are sorry for it. We send love and solidarity from Rio.

12 Likes

Just saw your post, very sorry for your loss.

8 Likes

We’re on a nice long weekend in the RV, as we were getting ready to leave Old Man needed something from the fridge, not sure what but he was looking.

Then he decided to pack himself into my clothes bag.

On a walk about once we parked. Then he retired to his cubby hole

Mrs. Seizure Kitty decided it was best to bury herself under her bed.

Mr. Feral stays home and gets the run of the house, he watched us leave so the party could get started.

And we had a visitor while we were eating dinner.

20 Likes

Cute. But be careful with stoaway passengers!

Maybe he was just trying to tackle the heatwave

11 Likes

15 Likes