Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

11 Likes

Our daughter and her husband tried and tried they even had her at the bunny doctor yesterday and he said they could keep trying with some more medication but this morning our grandbunny just couldn’t walk anymore so it’s all over. They rescued her when she was a couple years old and had her for 7 years.

9 Likes

:sob: I’m so sorry! Such a sweet bunbun.

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

12 Likes

I’m sorry for you and your family’s loss.

Sorry Flower GIF by Bells and Wishes

10 Likes

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the passing of your sweet girl. :pleading_face::cry::sob:

8 Likes

19 Likes

First monarch caterpillar I’ve seen this year. I’m hoping there have been more I didn’t see.

17 Likes

Day 30: Our foster kitty friend has voluntarily exited his lair during daylight hours and wandered around the living room. As long as we breathe quietly and don’t make any sudden moves, he is fine.

Day 33: I am alone and he decided to lounge in his scratching box.

He is relaxing a bit, watching TV, and I can actually move my head, one of my arms and breathe normally without him scampering away.

Day 37: Jay is now wandering in and out of the living room multiple times a day. Yay!

13 Likes

My latest adventures in pet-sitting:

Chutney Cat, after biting me the first night (no broken skin but a deliberate and painful chomp to the arm), decided he wanted to be in my lap… on the very last night. Contrary little bastard!

Here he’s taking refuge from the fearsome beast in the back room, of which he’s terrified.

And here’s the aforementioned fearsome beast. Meet Bunny Pops.

She’s surveying her domain and terrifying Chutney without even trying.

13 Likes

Clearly this:

Has a different meaning for the chutney cat than the rest of us!

11 Likes

we were away for a few days (mum’s 80th bday celebration at a Miami resort) and i missed my BuddyCat. he is happy we are home now.
he is so handsome in his little red kerchief!

he will get extra treats and luvvies tonight!

14 Likes

Funny GIF by MasterChefAU

10 Likes

Just chillin’

14 Likes

Yes, a white husky with one blue eye and one brown eye. She’s been with my friend for something like 10 years now, but decided that having the space of rural Indiana instead of a suburban townhouse postage stamp of a backyard meant I was her new best friend. But my friend had to get back home, and thus so did this old lady:

15 Likes

Hoped for a bun alert from you: left satisfied!

7 Likes

I so love crossed paws in any dog but especially old lady huskies with one blue eye and one brown :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Season 4 Discovery GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

16 Likes

Already posted in the Don’t Kiss Turtles thread, but had to share here.

Turtles have colonized my in laws hometown in Nara Japan.

14 Likes

Round And Round Spinning GIF by Arrow Video

9 Likes