Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

I hope he recovers…

:disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

13 Likes

I like the nut-hatches. They have no fear and do not care that I’m refilling the feeder. They will swoop down and pull seeds just inches from my face. They make sounds like someone playing a tiny trumpet.

12 Likes

from

11 Likes

Which is the one that sounds like a tiny air fryer sousaphone?

5 Likes

This fella could manage.

12 Likes

Got to meet my newest niece at the in-law’s.

:heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

what a beauty! :heart:

13 Likes

We may have miscounted or he’s got more than 9 lives.

He layed under that blanket for several hours, about 2 hours after my post he perked up went to the litter box and then tried getting on the couch. He missed.

I picked him up and put him up there where he layed for a while.

At one point Mrs. Seizure Kitty licked his face for a bit. She’s never done that.

We stayed up with him and then around 2 am he was asking for food.

He’s gone from diarrhea several times a day to very tiny but normal poops.

We talked with his vet last week and decided no chemotherapy and only medication that will make him comfortable.

He’s been in one spot all day today occasionally taking a wobbly walk about. We are in contact with the vet and we’re just keeping him comfortable.

It’s a rollercoaster.

He reminded me of Falkor The Luckdragon from Never Ending Story.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Iddle saturday…

17 Likes

7 Likes

teen titans dc GIF

10 Likes

Réveillon cat.

Feliz 2024.

15 Likes
15 Likes

I had a severe Vole problem in the garden last year (2023). I surmise that since I’ve been back in the office I had not been filling the bird feeders, so the little-gray-birds didn’t come around and the hawks that would prey on the LGBs had not been coming around either, and so the Vole population exploded in the absence of Hawks. That’s my hypothesis anyway

I’ve been filling the feeders more regularly now and the LGBs have returned en masse.

A few minutes after I took this picture a Cooper’s Hawk swooped in and snatched a sparrow.

Video:

12 Likes

the lion king disney GIF

10 Likes

giphy (3) (5)

5 Likes

looking16

14 Likes

This cat has a face in his face.

15 Likes