Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

22 Likes

But wait, there’s more!

Mama Cat with 6 babies, 3 days old today.
1 tabby
1 tabby and white
2 oreos
2 voids

Mama Cat does NOT like the two early arrivals. She yells at them if they get too close, and they flee back to their side of the kitten zone.

21 Likes

A couple of recent pet-sits:

Moby the cattle dog giving me a * very special * view of… him

They’re such angels when they’re asleep!

18 Likes

And old man poodle Dexter. He’s 14! Still able to climb onto the back of the couch to get the best view of the street.

21 Likes

I love cats. But dogs are awesome creatures.

celebrate shaun the sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

14 Likes

I love other people’s dogs. I do not want to have one living with me, but I love to be friends

15 Likes

Checking out the bounty from the rose bushes. This is maybe 1/3 of the current blooms on 4 bushes with lots of buds.
Princess cat is wondering if I will notice when she nibbles some leaves. It is a when, not an if. She won’t eat the petals though

20 Likes

Mama Cat and babies doing fine, though anthropomorphizing her expression, the magic of new motherhood appears to be wearing off.

One of the oreos, 4 days old

22 Likes

18 Likes

20 Likes

Nine days old and the one of the voids is the first one to open an eye:

The older oreo girl is very feisty.

(boop!)

Purrito is still not gaining weight well. She’s the cuddly one.

23 Likes

Yesterday I was in Downtown, looking for some knick-knacks at the flea market when I noticed this guy in a flowerbed by the sea. At first It seemed sick to me, as It was standing there still, not flying and looking distressed.

After taking some photos, I noticed that a fisherman abandoned a fish there and the poor bird was very upset with the flies that were flying around. I don’t know if he wanted to eat the flies or enjoy a sashimi.

ETA

This little guy, on the other hand, was more interested in the grass seeds.

20 Likes

Downtown cats.

21 Likes

Song thrush:

Looks like this chaffinch has injured her leg:

This male is fine though:

Sandpiper about to land next to its mate on the tree trunk:

I believe this is technically called golden-side-eye:

21 Likes

We were watching Big Bang, and then we got sad.

Zaz8

TheZazzySubstitution

14 Likes

Found this funny looking chick next to our coop a couple days ago. It’s made an appearance each of the last few mornings. Seems like the Easter eggs have started to hatch.

21 Likes

House of cats.

21 Likes

9 Likes

Oh a doppelgänger!

I am sorry for your cat. He was such a great cat.

11 Likes

Pierre Pouliquin (French, b. Mercuer, Ardèche, France, based Canberra, Australia) - Batstree, 2009, Photography

from

18 Likes