Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Hungry Fruit Bat GIF by Oregon Zoo

14 Likes
17 Likes

18 Likes
12 Likes

We were cleaning a 60’ boat early this morning in this frosty Michigan weather.

The turtles had the right idea staying warm, I, on the other hand, was wearing a winter coat, scarf, ski cap, and waterproof pants.

Bite me Michigan weather.

18 Likes

i like turtles GIF

13 Likes

19 Likes

Black Cat GIF

16 Likes

20 Likes

20 Likes

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

15 Likes

Foster kittens - another update

Purrito is oh so slowly gaining some weight, but she’s such low energy compared to her supposed sister and weighs about a third less.

Bandit is all energy, all the time.

The bitty babies all have their eyes open and are moving around the nest when awake, which is more often now. Mama Cat takes “me time” breaks to explore now.

20 Likes

gift link.

(It seems like I post about Target a lot, in various threads here… Well, it’s local [begun in Minneapolis and still headquartered here], what can I say.) (And the rescued cat is local too)

15 Likes
17 Likes

I’m not superstitious, but it’s probably not a good sign when vultures start taking an interest in your extreme sports performance.

19 Likes

18 Likes

Our newest family member. Not a girl or a calico the way kii-kitten said they wanted. But they are in love. Shelter name is Zazu. Not sure we’ll keep it. Any suggestions? Kii-kitten wants “rainbow” :rainbow: which… :confused: I love rainbows but not as a name. Makes me think of Rainbow Bright. Any riffs off rainbows would be good.

We’d been in the house less than 3 minutes and he was out of the box exploring. He’ll live in Kii-kitten’s room for transition. Already fed the older two cats bits of kibble and treats 4 times. I am absolutely bribing them.

I can hear Ryuuko chirping at the door.

17 Likes

:thinking: Graybeau or Tabbo?

10 Likes

You could probably look up the word rainbow in other languages? In Spanish it’s Arcoiris, could probably call him Arco (middle name Iris).

10 Likes

Iris on its own is rainbow in Greek, personified as a messenger goddess. Though to me this one looks more like a grayscale or cumulus cloud. :slight_smile:

10 Likes