Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

The name Cloud is currently winning with Kii-kitten. They also like Asashi, Japanese word for storm

13 Likes

Grayson: because he’s shades of gray like a rainy day, and rain plus sun (son) makes a rainbow?

9 Likes

Too bad Kumori is too close to the name of the kitty we lost in November. His name was Kuma.
Cumulus?
Mist

11 Likes

Continuing the cloud theme: what about Cirrus?

11 Likes

Spouse really likes Nimbus

12 Likes

I’m going to end up spamming the thread :joy:

17 Likes

Nimba the gray lion. :grin:

13 Likes

Star On Fox Jahil Rivera GIF by STAR

10 Likes

I do too! But the child seems to have settled on Nimbus, which I also like. Perhaps his middle name can be Asashi? Nimbus Asashi

Gratuitous kitten pic

18 Likes

Nimbus is good too!

What a cutie-patootie!

11 Likes

archer playing around GIF

8 Likes

Democrat governors are posting this.

Here’s my governor.

In case you’re blocking the twitters.

14 Likes

Home alone this weekend with two of our four dogs. The sadness.

21 Likes

We are doing a room switch, letting Nimbus explore a different room and the elder cats explore the room he’s been in the last 24 hours and offering treats. The litter box is fascinating.

19 Likes

Love It Ro GIF by Rosanna Pansino

14 Likes

Well, if you insist! He is very photogenic

21 Likes

I am loving the new avatar! (Maybe you’ve had it a few weeks, but I think it’s pretty new.)

8 Likes

@FloridaManJefe Is it true?

14 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised. Cats, though I adore them, are murder beasts

12 Likes

Our current foster, Stinky, relaxing this weekend:

He has the most beautiful eyes but I can’t get a good pic.
He’s a surrender from a hoarding situation, a mobile home with over 40 cats that they’re slowly getting through the shelter system, vaxxed, spayed and adopted. Stinky had been attacked by an unknown animal so needs to be in quarantine for a few months, that’s our time.
He lived up to his name at first. I even heard him fart once! But we’ve had him about a week and no stink for a few days now. Must’ve been stress-related.

18 Likes