Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Birds Flying GIF by Regal

15 Likes

haha! there are many feral cats in my neighborhood. they (and our outdoor cat, Buddy), chase down and kill the small anoles (of which there are, literally, thousands). and while we have a lot of iggies, i have yet to see a cat take one on.
now, the young girl that lives down the street (we call her “feral child” because she runs around on the sharp crushed coral - barefoot - chasing the street chickens, cats and lizards) she will go marching down the way, procession of younger kids in tow, with a wild iguana in her arms! it’s really quite entertaining to watch this little parade go by.

14 Likes

It seems something out from a Little Rascals episode.

Little Rascals GIF

14 Likes

Thanks for this. I have been using the Merlin app from Cornell to identify birds by sound. More tools!

8 Likes

from

17 Likes

Stinky looks like my Tabbyguy. Generic kitties for the win!

IMG_0161

14 Likes

Oh, what a beauty! The face is almost Egyptian in its shape.
Stinky is a bundle of muscle, I think because he wasn’t neutered until later. And his head is rounder than your elegant tabby’s, more like a typical Tom cat.

9 Likes

Old Man says “it’s been a long couple of days” and I say "wait till I let him roam the whole house, my friend’

kitten

You have been rewarded with the Toe Bean Edition

19 Likes

Tabbyguy is a little old man (13 years old). He got thinner as he got older. Because he’s blinking you can’t see, he’s got the same green eyes as Stinky.

Fostering animals takes a special level of kindness and effort. I appreciate what you’re doing.

10 Likes

K-Pop Shucks GIF
That’s so nice of you.
It’s been an interesting journey, for sure. And continues to be.
:heart:

11 Likes

The new ducks are here, the new ducks are here.

GIF_20240430_140653_064

22 Likes

“Ducks! Oh, ducks!”
“Ducks, wonderful ducks!”
“What will you say when the ducks come?”
~Steve Martin, Cruel Shoes

9 Likes

20 Likes

Kitten update

Ravus is acting a bit depressed. Keeping a close eye on her and extra snuggles

20 Likes

19 Likes

Grosbeak on the feeder. Usually I only see them once a year when they are passing through (I presume) but this year I’ve seen them for the past few days. There is a pair of them. Maybe they’ve decided to stick around?

21 Likes

A study in size differential

Edit to add:

The integration is going well! We blocked the hall ,which allowed Nimbus to explore 2 rooms, hall, and bathroom and the elders to pop in and out at will. This resulted in Fluffbot and Nimbus sleeping almost together. Ravus has been curiosity-stalking the kitten and hissing just a tad. But overall doing quite well.

20 Likes

Mr. Feral keeping me from putting away the laundry.

His mom watching the fishes.

18 Likes

from

21 Likes

get to know me the emperors new groove GIF

12 Likes