Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

We want to harness train the new guy but he’s so tiny even the XXS cat harness is too big. So I bought a ferret harness. It’s going well, managed to make him forget he had it on for a good 15 minutes today. Also adorable

Making friends

21 Likes

Awww. Such a cute little snek eating murderbeast

11 Likes

Love me; love my ears.

20 Likes

Mr Electric Socket (top pic) is dismayed though. Lol

10 Likes

19 Likes

Yesterday, I was shocked to find out a widdle Wookie had taken up residence with my Dad and Stepmom:

After a team effort with the scissors, it turned out to be their new dog, Trouble:

Trouble1
Trouble2
:relieved: :laughing:

Tomorrow he goes to the groomers, so we’ll probably get more material. He really lives up to his name!

22 Likes

23 Likes

jife001

22 Likes

He’s as dainty as he looks.

21 Likes

9 Likes

They are here

He is here

Snuggles!

20 Likes

They’re besties!!!

12 Likes

They are getting there! The Princess has really stepped up. We were a bit wary of her being a territorial jerk face but happily, she hasn’t been that way at all

The big Fuzz-bot is taking longer to warm up. Still wary of how unpredictable this kitten-tempest can be. Fuzz-bot also gets upset when he gets too rough and Nimbus screams at him or I snap at him to be gentle. That has led to less play between those two. I’m not concerned for Nimbus’s safety, he really is a screamer :confused: I have to put him in time out while I prep food. The kitten is growing though and soon that rough play won’t be too much. Fuzz-bot is used to the Princess, who is very strong, very big, and fights really dirty.

12 Likes

I look forward to seeing how the saga develops. Nimbus is too adorable. Especially as I can’t hear the screaming.

10 Likes

Be glad. He is really loud. I’m trying to train him out of it by not serving him his food until he’s quite for a second

12 Likes

Because even meaniecats can’t resist the power of kittenadorbs

11 Likes

Foster kitten update:

The bitty babies are 4 weeks old. This is Phoebe, the second largest. She discovered canned food today.

The two older kittens are 12 weeks old, and Purrito is still barely hanging onto the trailing edge of the growth curve :confused:

…while Bandit is almost twice her size and LOVES the bitty babies.

Mama Cat is an excellent mother.

22 Likes

By the window.

23 Likes

I remember when you were thinking, with trepidation, about whether or not to get your first cat…and look at you now!

15 Likes

Sim, sim!
Three years ago I found her, a tiny kitten, on the street. She was so cute. My wife always wanted a pet and I thought, Hey, it’s time. I bought cat food, a carrier and took her home. A year later, my wife brought a tuxedo cat and then a red one.

I told her that taking care of cats was much easier than taking care of a dog. How wrong I was.

But I wouldn’t trade the three crazy people we have at home for anything.

22 Likes