Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

shop cats:

theirs is an uneasy truce. ChiliDog (on the floor) hates BuddyCat. he couldn’t care less. he snoozes peacefully next to me while i work the press.

19 Likes
11 Likes

Brood 19 has been “singing” away for a few weeks now, but I started seeing more dead or dying ones this week, and the tinnitus-adjacent hum of their love song is not as intense either. I guess the orgy in the trees is past its peak.

10 Likes

ETA

20 Likes

I love and miss the sound of summer cicadas. But this black-speed-industrial-metal concert seems to be crazy.

11 Likes

The weather is beautiful so I’m working outside with my assistant.

23 Likes

Lapin-top

20 Likes

Teams call.

(Literally. He’s trying to find the people speaking. :blush:)

eta: he associates one of the women on the call with treats and gets very excited when he hears her voice!

22 Likes

work edition!

12 Likes

I feel like Nimbus’s paws have doubled in size in a week.
He was moseying on over to the bed and when he was close enough, the princess reached out and grabbed him

23 Likes

ETA

21 Likes

“This is my kitten now, you can’t have him.”

-Princess, probably.

16 Likes

Moar kittens! The shelter begged foster neighbor to get these 3 out of there, so he now has 12!!! cats of various ages and sizes. With credit to @Kii for the naming inspiration, meet the new kids who are definitely not from the same litter:

Cirrus (so smol),

Stratus (so big), and

Nimbus (so fluffy).

20 Likes

My neighbor has a boathouse, the boathouse has a birds nest.

We’ve been neighbors since I was a baby and he was a teenager. His dad’s mom lived nextdoor when my great aunt and my grandma owned my property.

I tell that story because once we knew the nest was there, built right on the hoist pulley I said you can’t put your boat in there yet, not until babies leave the nest. Not only that we need a tarp so babies don’t fall into the water.

Okay, have at it. See, good neighbors.

Me and my wife hung the tarp this morning. Now we wait for babies to fly away. They’re pretty big so it won’t be long.

I also set up a live camera so hopefully we see them leave the nest.

This is the live camera view.

17 Likes

Our current foster, Stinky, looking fabulous this holiday weekend.

20 Likes

from

15 Likes

Hey! We found @ClutchLinkey Foster Cat!

12 Likes

[Superchunk - Hello Hawk (youtube.com)]

ETA

20 Likes

One of the little guys was sitting just outside the nest this morning.

21 Likes

20 Likes