Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Matsuri cat.

16 Likes

We had a bat in our living room.

21 Likes

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

7 Likes
13 Likes

Here’s some pet and animal pics from the last couple days.

My wife gets these disposable houses from Aldi, they have a scratching block in the bottom and Mr. Feral likes to tear them apart.

We bought old man his own softer house, it showed up today.

Mr. Feral is quite comfortable letting us rub his belly.

And baby squirrel, they grow up so fast. Momma showed him where the nice lady puts nuts every day. Look how big his baby feet are.

15 Likes

She’s tracking something I can’t see. Possibly the ghost of an insect or fairy from the dimension next door. It wasn’t interesting enough to chase

14 Likes

It was too hot to let them out today, so we brought in some nummy greens for our buns to feast on.

15 Likes

Family outting to Tervasaari (Tar Island).

16 Likes

So, guess who just spent 300 quid on a dog-bed.

14 Likes

Osake!

13 Likes

Paranormal cats!

I remember the day I bought a little colored ball with a bell inside for the cat. She preferred to play with a ball of crumpled paper or a twist tie.

11 Likes

What if your cat sees… dead people?

10 Likes

18 Likes

Oh, if it was a strange human (dead or alive) she would probably be hissing to let me know they were there!
And then running away

8 Likes

The idea was to plant some lemongrass in some pots to keep the cat away from the other plant vases and leave the apartment garden in peace. Several Internet sites claimed that this grass serves as a natural and safe repellent for cats. As you can see for yourself, these influencers cannot be trusted.

15 Likes
11 Likes

We live on a piece of property that belonged to my grandma and her sister then my parents then me going back to the 30s. We tore the original house down 30 years ago and rebuilt but we reused some of the wood in the new house.

We had a dog with us for 18 years. He would stand up at different times when nothing was happening, stare at one particular wall and bark for a few minutes and then lay back down.

Not sure if I believe in ghosts but he sure saw or sensed something. It was always comforting to think he saw someone who used to live here.

14 Likes

Old man is off to the vet tommorow. Yesterday he appeared to be limping but when I put pressure on different parts of his paw it wasn’t broken or sprained. Today he’s clearly not putting weight on that paw.

A close look found one of his pads has a small cut or irritation, doesn’t look infected but there may be something in there.

Always something.

15 Likes

Maybe she likes the illustration of the rabbit and cat as much as I do!

6 Likes
12 Likes