Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

That’s probably a better Mindy signal than the word ■■■■■.

10 Likes

I met this distinguished gentleman in the hardware store parking lot the other night.

He seemed hungry. Unfortunately I didn’t have dog food, not even cat food with me. I think I will carry some pet snacks with me again.

16 Likes

A bit of cheese works well, too.

8 Likes

I’d say to carry a small container/ziploc bag of peanut butter, as something that doesn’t take up much room and doesn’t need to be refrigerated, but I doubt that’s a household item there!

11 Likes

A little peanut butter fun…

10 Likes

Everyone likes PB!

9 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t keep it in your back pocket.
Just sayin’
Not speaking from experience or anything, okay?

10 Likes
9 Likes

One of the few times having a purse because women’s clothes don’t have pockets turns out to be a good thing!

11 Likes

Purses are useful even with pockets. The sooner men get over their own fear of purses, the happier they will be. My spouse loves his. Lets him carry his prescription sunglasses, wallet, headphones, etc

10 Likes

While pressing grapes, this little fella came into my garage

He is about six weeks. I dont see a nest nearby.

The local animal rescues are closed until tomorrow morning

22 Likes

Awww, cute!
A couple years ago I had a squirrel act very oddly on the porch before climbing up my body. I freaked out, but later learned that, based on the time of year, it was likely a young’ un who’s mother had died and was looking to humans for help :cry:

In totally different news, I went to the library today and went to visit the foster kitties they have on a rotating basis. Turns out they were some old gals I’d fostered earlier this summer, now up for adoption! It was so cute! They came out and played with me. It was really hard not to take them home, but mostly nice to see them again, and clearly doing well. Fingers crossed that they find their forever homes soon. :crossed_fingers:
Here’s one of them:

She’s a sweetheart.

19 Likes

Opened the salad bar all the way up by raising the frame up. They enjoyed a feast.

17 Likes
15 Likes

Feeding time.

19 Likes

Welp, looks like somebody has a pet squirrel now.
What are you going to name it?

8 Likes

Undersized Lion.

Rooaargh! Run away, run away…

17 Likes

The missus has been calling it “crackhead”. Hopefully we can get it to a shelter today

ETA: squirrel has been dropped off, and was renamed to “Crackers”

14 Likes

You and Bob Ross.

17 Likes