Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Did you enjoy the people-watching at the MN State Fair? If so, here’s a live cam of human animals there for you.

5 Likes

Nothing beats Vegas for human zoo entertainment, but the MN state fair is in the top 5, for sure!

8 Likes

The fish cam is the one for me, though. I could watch it all day!

6 Likes

if fish cams are your thing!
i know i’ve posted this before, but i can’t help myself. this on on the big tv while cook and clean in the house:

10 Likes

You must cook and clean during daylight hours!

5 Likes

those are the days when i’m not fishing.
sometimes you catch the fish, sometimes you cook the fish,
sometimes it rains…

8 Likes

The MN fair one isn’t lit at night, but there’s enough ambient light to see plenty of action. It’s like a black-and-white lava lamp :smiley:

12 Likes

21 Likes

So, dickhead has rolled in something horrible again.

I am now far wetter then he is and, apparently, less comfy. Look at the little Yoda.

Captured ten seconds before he rubs himself all over the carpets and furniture.
It’s a simple choice: have a nice house or have a dog.

20 Likes

Millenial Falcons.
So going to use that.

8 Likes

Old man looking grumpy and disheveled

20 Likes

I choose the dog. Just look at his face!

Silent He screams: Don’t mess with me!

13 Likes

I stared at that shelf for a while thinking how to solve the problem. A hundred bucks and a trip to Home Depot, this is what I came up with.

I missed the mark with the stain but it is temporary and my wife was happy.

He slept the whole time I was was building.

He can probably still get up there but at least things should stay on the shelf.

15 Likes

The livestream of the nest:

13 Likes
6 Likes

Sploot.

She spent two hours outside today. When I go inside to do something, she starts climbing the deck stairs to look for me. When I come back, she climbs down and plays in the grass again.

Good bunny.

17 Likes

And now she’s asleep.

16 Likes

10 Likes

If we ever haven’t heard from @Mindysan33 for a bit and get worried, all we have to do is post some bunny rabbit photos and wait for confirmation of life!

19 Likes

Happy Baby Animals GIF

16 Likes