Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

An oldie from 2000, my sister’s dog and a neighbor’s kitten:

I wish I could have gotten the chair leg out of the picture (other than by cropping), but it’s still one of my favorites.

10 Likes

Excitement! A man has come to work on the solar panels on the roof.

15 Likes

Oh. I’m so sorry. Still nice to hear you got more time with him than expected.

9 Likes

Internet find:

16 Likes

This poor fella was rescued from the streets in the middle of heavy rain and got a job as a security guard in the bar association in the state of Amapá, Brazil.

13 Likes

My cat crazy 9-year-old wants to go to Iceland now.

7 Likes

Boys being boys

“There can only be one (on top of the car tree)!”

(No longer true, we just acquired what Madam Mrs The Ratel calls “cat Gondor” for the living room.)

13 Likes

An angry fluffy potato:

12 Likes

Doing the dishes with an audience. I’m used to Other Cat (right) hanging out and “participating” in every.single.thing I do; getting double teamed with Alpha Cat(left) too is rare.

14 Likes
8 Likes

http://miaumagazine.pt/bestcatographer2019/

A contest of photos of felines promoted by a cat magazine from Portugal. Although it is an international contest, the instructions and rules are in Portuguese.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Is that like Moscow Rules?

3 Likes

Aw, puppie. I should not have watched that. I’m about at my limit for sadness this weekend :pensive:

2 Likes

tenor%20(2)

12 Likes

I had not thought about it, but is this contest actually a way for spies to exchange secret photos over the Internet? If I send some pictures of kittens, can I be mistaken for a secret agent? I think in my case, I’m more like Maxwell Smart than James Bond.

5 Likes

Kitty Gondor

11 Likes

images

My cuteee

13 Likes

Post-fetch bliss.

14 Likes

Spring - bees and bugs are out :sunny:

16 Likes