Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

What a beauty animal! Those eyes! :heart_eyes_cat:
I want to scritch her all over, scars be damned!

11 Likes
14 Likes

(Wrong thread, d’oh.)

1 Like

Just got a call from the vet – Ollie (he earned a name) doesn’t have any health issues (other than his current diarrhea issues). FIV and FLV were negative which is a big relief – the last two we collected off the street were both FIV+.

15 Likes

Neighbor is fostering kittens for the municipal shelter. :heart_eyes_cat:

21 Likes

20 Likes

My neighbour reckons that mantises are her favourite insect, because they turn their heads to look at you. I like that.

11 Likes

Appropriate to nothing, I hate the litter packaging for the scoopable litter Costco has been selling for about a year now (visible in the 2nd pic you posted). Too much packaging waste!

@marence: we brought Logan home 14 months ago, he is very teenager right now at 18 months of age, and ridiculously looooong.

(he’s the cat on the top of the chair)

19 Likes

16 Likes

Our little neighborhood somehow became home to a gang of turkeys. They walk the streets, jump on houses, walk through backyards, and mostly just get in the way of everything.

26 Likes
18 Likes

seems like something me and my group of friends in high school would have been called:
“a gang of turkeys”
cool pix! they really are strange birds

10 Likes

There’s never a dead cat around when you need one.

4 Likes
7 Likes

For the record, turkeys CAN fly, if they’re not bred to be eaten (too much weight in the breast).

14 Likes

Enjoying the sun and open windows

22 Likes

A dinosaur and her beautiful eggs.

(Source unknown)

25 Likes

17 Likes

22 Likes

This is our oldest. Our daughter found him on the highway, he had just been hit by a car. That was about 15 years ago when he was less than a year old.

He’s been totally deaf since day one. He has thyroid issues, kidney disease, and the vet believes a bit of dimentia.

This is what does, he just sits and stares into the cupboard. His treats are in there but he doesn’t want any, he just stares and stares. At this point he gets whatever he wants so he’s happy.

18 Likes