Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Where’s Yahoo and Ask?

6 Likes

Future expansion packs, release date unknown.

11 Likes

I approve of your filing system.

10 Likes

Must. Get. Inside. All the things!

17 Likes

I’m starting to think this guy might have lived with people and might even have a family somewhere. He’s too socialized to be a lifetime stray and he even let me pet his tummy.

But he runs in whenever I open the door so I think he wants to live here. To be fair we do have nice food, treats, catnip and sleeping spots all over the place. If I was a cat I’d want to live here too.

17 Likes

Chip? If he was in that bad a shape he hasn’t lived with anyone for a long time.

Edit: oops, confusing cats.

3 Likes

Noting the phone; yeah it’s an old pic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

14 Likes

So I finally realised what her markings <a href=https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLOhAOHdVsnaz-zlH0nuZV5DeOUbdCaJOz2FcifLC1vOlpaBbnUA>
remind me of…

11 Likes

The kitteh version is better for your health :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I’ve forgotten her name. It’s Marlboro Lights now.

4 Likes

you’d damn well better call her Marlboro Lights from now on.

names like that are the best. I knew a red-haired rotweiller named Susie. A large breed anyhow, Susie was pretty un-athletic and pudgy.
The deep-discount store in the US with an orange sign is Big Lots.

Susie was big and orange. one of the roommates in that household started calling her Big Lots. Nobody called her Susie very often after that.

8 Likes

Welp it appears that five cats live here now. I still need to take the ginger one to the vet, but he fits right in and gets along. And is a sweet Pookie.

My initial name of marmalade doesn’t seem to fit. He might be a George. I’m not sure yet.

It’s hard to tell from the photo, but he is on the recliner with me, next to my legs, not on my lap where I can pet him. Still, really sweet.

19 Likes
15 Likes

He’s a handsome guy too.

7 Likes

I want to play with the pug!!!

8 Likes

She would be more than happy to add you to her play dates.

8 Likes

You have your kittehs all sorted.

6 Likes

I was waiting for sound, nice doggie! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Boys, Part Whatever:

Grandparents are here, and we’re paying attention to them, and they’re paying attention to the baby, and no one is paying enough attention to the boys. According to them.

12 Likes