Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Fwiff and Fwuff are pretty tight these days :grinning:

14 Likes

Chaplin is like the princess and the pea. He doesn’t just want to be on the sofa, he wants to be on the fluffiest pillow on the sofa.

13 Likes

STUB!

15 Likes

Born that way or accident?

2 Likes

I don’t know. She came from the Humane Society that way, and there’s no notation in the house veterinarian’s notes for cause.
There was bone exposed on the tip at the time of adoption, and it’s my guess it was amputated. It’s kind of freaky because she waves it around like someone giving you the “no” motion with their index finger, but they don’t move the hand. She can also curl it slightly.
I think she feels phantom pains sometimes, because she’ll yelp and turn around to gnaw the tip. It looks much better since the time of adoption, though. She’ll bump it when she rubs up against me, so I don’t think it bothers her very much. She even lets me grasp it like it’s an Atari 2600 joystick.

12 Likes

Mona could take or leave this weather.

9 Likes

Sphinx

Queen

7 Likes

My little babby Mathilda…

And her brother Frankie!

15 Likes

With a toy space like that, I desperately hope these doggos don’t eat shoes, furniture, or other things they’re not supposed to.

5 Likes

Not enough toys.

9 Likes

Update: a couple of fuzzy blankets on top of the pillow that’s on the couch and we may finally have reached maximum comfort levels:

He didn’t like me taking the picture so he tucked his face under the blanket and is now completely covered.

15 Likes

Mathilda has grown out of chewing on non-toys, but she’s almost 2 now. She used to chew on the corner of the wall her bed was up against, the couch, and cardboard and plastic boxes. Frankie, on the other hand, can be a turd and will still chew on cardboard, unplugged cords, and sometimes shoes; but he’s only 8 months old right now. He’ll get there, he’s a good boy. A very good boy.

Never enough toys. Thing is, most of those toys all have a name and a story to them. Tilda’s favorite is Snek, the orange snake that’s longer than she could ever be, while Frankie’s favorite is Frank, a stuffing free Frankenstein’s monster not seen here. Although Tilda also loves hot dog (she loves the real thing so might as well love the toy version) and Frank also loves Stinky Fox so much XD

11 Likes

Plastic heaven.

14 Likes

Other Cat is almost canine in her neediness for attention and to be involved in everything, and I mean everything.

(Yes, my husband is a good sport, both for putting up with this and letting me post the evidence online.)

14 Likes

I thought my cat’s bathroom antics were bad!

5 Likes

I had a kitten that would do this. I’d be on the can with my boxers around my ankles and he’d stick his head right through the dick-flap, every time. I thought it was totally hilarious.

11 Likes

TV time.

Nori draped over the back of the sofa. Happy. Niko stuffed into in a tiny box. Happy.

12 Likes

Comfortable. Totally wedged into the handle. One eye closed, napping, the other watching the birds at the feeder.

12 Likes

Well, it is a pre-warmed spot.

4 Likes

I looked Ruby in the eye today, and totally saw her pupils dilate as she began to purr. :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes