Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Latest pictures of Jupiter from the Juno Orbital Probe

“Juno found that the Great Floof Cycone’s roots go 50 to 100 times deeper than Earth’s oceans and are warmer at the base than they are at the top,” said Andy Ingersoll, professor of planetary science at Caltech and a Juno co-investigator. “Guard hairs are associated with differences in temperature, and the warmth of the floof’s base explains the ferocious swirls we see at the top of the atmosphere.”

11 Likes

Niko roundup

11 Likes

Alpha Cat as a monorail cat

14 Likes

Perfect term for it!

15 Likes

11 Likes

Here he is! On our latest camping trip.

12 Likes

This is Steven. He’s the spokesdog for a local brewery and he really wants a bite of my fish & chips.

17 Likes

Look at those eyes! It’s cruel of you to say no!

7 Likes

Those are some serious puppy dog eyes. I don’t know if I could resist that.

4 Likes

Cute little hint of an Elvis smile there, popping that lip up a bit - such a good pupper!

4 Likes

15 Likes

Looking for something else, I came across this old pic of Copper. She’s waiting for me to get out of bed.
20%20PM

16 Likes

Jarvis is new here

12 Likes

Wake up DAD!!!

What a cutie! Look at those ears!

5 Likes

Is it just me, or does Jarvis have large paws?

6 Likes

Yep, my eyes went to his paws first. It could be the perspective of the shot, but I love them paws, @Kimmo !

4 Likes

they kind of look like they might be polydactyl paws, actually. Can you tell us, @Kimmo! We must know what kind of widdle toes we’re admiring from afar!

3 Likes

Madam Mrs. The Ratel and the kit apparently left me asleep on the nursery floor. This is what I woke up to.

12 Likes

IIRC (not at home right now), they’re just normal paws, but they are frikken huge.

The lad’s gonna be a tank.

6 Likes

Here are those paws again :laughing:

11 Likes