President Myley Cyrus

You know you want to.

Sadly, because you have to be at least 35 to run for president of US, she won’t be able to run until 2028. We’ll have to wait until then to know the bliss that is the President Miley Ray Cyrus regime.

1 Like

I’m determined to outlive both MRC and Bieber, so I can tell the children of the future what the present really should have been.

I’m going to have nightmares…

1 Like

Even worse, Justin Bieber can’t ever become President of the US. Even if he became a US citizen.

1 Like

Well then, teach Pat Paulson to twerk.

Is he still alive? Oh wait - I see he isn’t. But - he ‘ran’ in 6 presidential campaigns. He was always a good protest vote.

I wonder if Stephen Colbert…? Because, he would totally twerk in an ironically patriotic way…

And if we’re very, very lucky, we’ll get to watch the Bieber Deportation Circus. . .

1 Like

But then he’d come back to my area. No thanks.

Sorry, but when you dispel something, it ALWAYS goes back from whence it came. Doesn’t matter if it’s a Demon, the Undead, a Pop Star, or, in Bieber’s case, all of the above. . . (evil grin)

1 Like

Besides. . . sending Bieber back is just partial compensation for the pain that Canada has inflicted on the USA.

I refer, of course, to Celine Dion and William Shatner. . .

Celine and Bill should do a mashup of Strawberry Fields and I Will Always Love Yoooouuuooouu.

1 Like

And some of Shatner’s early roles were in Shakespeare plays at the Stratford Festival in Bieber’s home town.

I actually really like the album he made that was produced by Ben Folds.

That’s pretty cool. I love his spoken word interludes in some of Ben Folds’ songs.

Lots of other troublesome things came out of Canada, too. Just look at Terrence & Phillip, and Bryan Adams.

Yeah. Don’t BE talkin’ stuff about the Shat Man. Not cool. Not cool at alllll.

He.

CanoutactJustinBeiber.

Anyday.

3 Likes

He can also outsing Justin Beiber, using only spoken word.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1121 days. New replies are no longer allowed.