President Obama reads mean tweets about himself

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/25/president-obama-reads-mean-twe.html

6 Likes

OUCH. TWO-HAND JAM!

24 Likes

I don’t always agree with with President Obama’s choices and actions as an executive, but, on a personal level, I find his lack of easily wounded ego, ability to self-deprecate, and most especially his personal wit to be admirable qualities.

46 Likes

19 Likes

20 Likes

Agreed.

Considering how much unrelenting hatred he’s faced over the last 8 years, he handles himself with undeniable grace and class, no matter what anyone may think about his policies as POTUS.

@Papasan

29 Likes

I’ll miss him that’s for sure. He’s the kind of guy who would photobomb someone taking a picture in the White House.

15 Likes

Sort of related:

22 Likes

close enough. I was just imaging someone in the White Tour taking a pic of the family and he walks by in the back and throws a peace sign or make a goofy face.

5 Likes

Fucks Given: -1

5 Likes

He takes a fuck?

3 Likes

Obama’s response: “Well, @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president.”

Ka-BOOM!

7 Likes

Obama’s response: “Well, @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president.”

14 Likes

So now the new thing to cap your burn is gonna be ::drops phone::? Like I can afford that even once. Thanks, Obama!

4 Likes

Nickleback? Ha ha. That’s clever.

I think President Obama may be the funniest president in my lifetime. Well… W. Bush is actually. But that’s much different. I laughed AT, not with him.

3 Likes

WTF is wrong with mustard on a hot dog? That’s where it belongs.

Ketchup is for burgers, mustard for hot dogs. If you can’t follow those simple rules you may as well wear pants on your head.

5 Likes

Holy wars are one door down…

9 Likes

I was just thinking the same. In a list of ‘Presidents likely to be good at stand up comedy’ Obama has to be at the top of the list.

3 Likes

They really softballed the mean tweets. Not even one racial slur!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.