President tweets something dumb again, slurs 'three lowlife reporters' at Washington Post

Who is this Scam person? Never heard of him before.

11 Likes

I would rather be a highlife reporter, if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

Who cares. Focus on the process.

1 Like

Unfortunately, he and his administration have the following stance on the Constitution

1 Like

Oh dear god. If anything ever needed a trigger warning, it’s turtle man spotting a nice juicy bit of raw hamburger.

10 Likes

After watching the No More Kings video, he would tweet: “George the Third has been really treated unfairly by the Fake News Media. He seems like a great guy. Looking forward to meeting him and MAKING DEALS.”

12 Likes

Yet are somehow on Twitter.

Trump tweets are propaganda that spreads like a virus, taking over other hosts to replicate and spread the disease.

Please don’t spread Trump tweets without at least an equal amount of text explaining why they are wrong, otherwise the only message that gets spread is Trump’s.

They might seem self-evidently wrong, and self-refuting, but if that was the case Trump wouldn’t be president.

5 Likes

In the fantastic Pavement version of No More Kings, the refrain has a poignant last lyric:
"No more kings, we’re gonna run our things our own way,
Gonna run our things our own way,
Gonna run our things our own way,
Gonna run 'em into the ground…"

3 Likes

That comment needs a disclaimer: Warning! Punchable face.

5 Likes

You would be woefully mistaken. There are far, far more affluent, white Suburbanites who share his lack of morals, courage, ethics, and honor than you seem to realize. A frighteningly large number of them…

4 Likes

“Bill Barr did not decline my request to talk about Ukraine”

but there was a request and he didn’t talk about it.

2 Likes

I think I need to take a break from the news. Every time I turn on the radio or go to a website it’s another wacky reminder of the shit-gibbon in the White House. I can’t let him occupy any more of my time or mental space.

7 Likes

We can talk about what’s your favorite kind of pie if you prefer.

5 Likes

Key Lime all the way!

10 Likes

Well you know his dad couldn’t do it.

3 Likes

Not my personal #1, but its still pretty up there :smiley: Love me some key lime, my fave would be pecan pie as long as its light on the syrup and more heavy on the pecans. Typically the mini pecan pies have a better ratio

8 Likes

there really should be some consequence for trump lying and calling a constitutional process “illegal”.

2 Likes

That line really stood out to me. Does he not understand the text of the first amendment, or does he simply wish to see it destroyed?

Congress shall make no law… abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

Would removal from office suffice? That works for me.

5 Likes