President tweets something dumb again, slurs 'three lowlife reporters' at Washington Post

Or an announcement?

Isn’t that an insult to the Munsters… they were a wonderful family!

21 Likes

This qualifies as pie:

What? It’s pie! I swear. It also looks delicious.

6 Likes

You forgot the last part:

Press Secretary: mental dialog “really dude? wtf is your problem? my job is tough enough as it is”. Comes out to the press. “Trump was working so hard to stop illegal immigration that he didn’t even have time to use the lavatory. I challenge any Democrat to prove that they are showing the same dedication to stop the rapists and drug dealers from streaming across our southern border”.

1 Like

News flash: water still wet! Film at 11.

FAKE NEWS:
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=6097

1 Like

caitlin-doughty-not-today-twitter

6 Likes

Pecan is always a winner. I need to fire up some episodes of The Great British Baking Show. Maybe I’ll make a pie this weekend.

2 Likes

Trump is president because he sold himself to the Russians to get help from the KGB in money and hackers to jigger the election results. I firmly believe what Trump has done before and since he was elected should meet the legal definition of treason. He couldn’t be more obviously Putin’s tool even if he tried to give back Alaska.

4 Likes

I didn’t see this get its own post so will park it here.
And the mountain of shit continues to grow…

7 Likes

That gif is scary. Mitch isn’t his lawyer in the Senate trial; he is the jury foreman. Which is worse, as the the defendants lawyers should be in his pocket. The jury, not so much

4 Likes

I think I prefer Rob’s mouths-for-eyes over that. Truly an example of Uncanny Valley. Urrrrgghh!

5 Likes

Good tip…I never thought about it that way, but mini pies would be less corn syrup-y.

1 Like

He knows it’s due process, he just doesn’t give a shit. He also knows that he’s trying to conduct his own trial in the media where he has some control of it.

1 Like

If someone’s making a pie i politely request if they can go light on the syrup and add more nuts. Usually that’s enough but if you want to guarantee a good ratio making them tiny is better because you also get more of that delicious crust.

3 Likes

Did my sarcasm and cynicism elude? Did I need to put the /s on there?

1 Like

And they both make about the same amount of sense, but you will find people claiming both were geniuses.

1 Like

It’s the internet, so yes.

1 Like

I feel bad for the high school kids in the distant future that have to write a report about trumps tweets having lost any of the current context.

7 Likes

But…

I’m so confused.

4 Likes