Presidential Purge: For one man, during one term of office, all crime is legal.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/30/presidential-purge-for-one-ma.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH President Trump, for whom all crime is legal, takes his lawless Purge rampage to Chagrin Falls, USA.

5 Likes

The tankie quid pro quo is a nice touch.

19 Likes

I can’t even fathom how these people come up with these defenses.

14 Likes

A bit too real.

18 Likes

I’m going to have to start putting Copyright notices on my nightmares.

21 Likes

Purging the presidency seems like kind of a good idea…
Oh, that’s what you meant. :grimacing:

18 Likes

tumblr_pxdfmfwoIY1ujinhho1_540

24 Likes

Every damn day.

8 Likes

He doesn’t have to worry about an “after his term” if he can’t be made to leave, or dies while in office.

I feel like he’s possibly our biggest national disgrace in our lifetimes (to date) mainly because he’s giving all of our other national disgraces legs again. The man is a tornado of horror. A shit show in an ill-fitting suit. A conglomeration of lies wrapped in orange skin. A man of the horrible people.

20 Likes

It is the will of Landru.

9 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true! Ha ha! sobs

9 Likes
9 Likes

I wonder how the republicans reconcile trump’s idea of uninvestigatable unindictable President with impeaching Clinton for lying about a blowjob?

8 Likes

The Republican superpower,

Hypocrisy%20Meter%20Detector

11 Likes

It might just be a double standard, and not actual hypocrisy. It could be that they actually abhor a Democrat getting his rocks off outside his marriage, while being OK with a Republican being above the law. Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of hypocrisy to go around on both sides, but I could see these particular two viewpoints being valid in certain broken brains.

IOKIYAR. Same as it ever was.

2 Likes

So, the sternly worded letters aren’t working? Should the Democrats hire more typists? And/or use more bold and italicization in said letters?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.