Presidential Seal of Disapproval

19 Likes

Whichever campus computer club managed that switcharoo is going to need both a medal of honor and FBI protection…

15 Likes

I can also picture a “betrayed by the algorithm” scenario.

The projector was from the speech’s hosts, not the White House. The (ultimately doomed) spokesperson described it as an “A/V failure”. I can imagine someone Googling something like “Presidential seal for Donald Trump” and throwing up this satirical one without double-checking it for accuracy. (Because if you’re hosting a speaking event for Trump, you clearly aren’t the kind of people who value accuracy and careful fact-checking.)

It’s the same way that local TV news sometimes insert a picture of the wrong person in obituary clips. (Measure twice, cut once, everybody!)

13 Likes

If they’re working A/V for trump, they shouldn’t expect to be paid either.

16 Likes

Brilliant!

Yet, I can’t help to wonder if his followers actually might revere this new seal.

4 Likes

LOL I missed this part: “45 es un titere”

Is the two headed eagle farting?

ETA:

12 Likes

Get the t-shirt:

7 Likes

Now that is simultaneously both some serious high quality trolling, and one of the most ingenious ways of leaving a shitty job, while still maintaining one’s unemployment bennies that I have ever seen.

8 Likes

“One of our video team members did a Google Image search for a high-res png (file) presidential seal,” a source familiar with the incident said, adding that the individual “did the search and with the pressure of the event, didn’t notice that it is a doctored seal.”

6 Likes

Gotta love the headline.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Par for the course. Conservatives are far too easy to troll, as they lack critical thinking skills. They have no pity from me.

It’s the problem when you encourage obedience and faith over taking everything with a grain of salt. May it keep biting them in the ass.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.