Privacy Pop Tent sits atop bed and keeps out peepers

Yeah, but other people do. I don’t like pooping around other people personally.

3 Likes

I had something similar as a child. Even with a fair amount of mesh, ventilation was an issue.

okay, somebody activated the bot account, again. Who’s got the passwords to switch it off, this week?

1 Like

Me neither. The first time I ever visited Washington Square Park in NYC, it was a warm sunny summer day, and I was surprised at just how many people could spread their little blankets out and enjoy the day, crammed rather tightly together for my taste. Then I had to visit the men’s room, and discovered that there weren’t any stalls in there, just a row of toilets side by side, with a crowd of New York gentlemen just blithely crapping away right next to each other as comfortably as they’d share a subway car.

Man, you couldn’t pay me to live there. I guess people can get used to anything, but no thank you.

2 Likes

My step brother uses one in his own home as an improvised sensory deprivation chamber… So he can sleep through the day.

1 Like

I’m developing an exhibitionism tent; each side will be transparent and curved, acting as a lens, magnifying your activities so grandly that nobody will be tempted to look away!

3 Likes

That was my first thought – 6 year old me would have loved that (or at least a monster snorkel)… It sure beats hiding under the covers.
No way those damn aliens would be able to cut my ear off if I had that thing!!! one of my major fears

4 Likes

Hey, at McMurdo, long shot here but ever met a guy named Matt Williamson?

and come with a built-in faraday cage

2 Likes

You should have seen the park before they had bathrooms…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.