Private investigators engaged to serve Musk custody papers

Originally published at: It is hard to serve Musk custody papers

4 Likes

Reminds me of how the leader of Scientology has been evading process servers.

9 Likes

The mothers are an inconvenient, but replaceable, necessity in this private breeding programme of his.

8 Likes

The Miscavige case is a good illustration of how evading process servers is pretty pointless in the long term, all it does is delay the inevitable and cause everyone a bigger hassle. So pretty on-brand for Musk.

11 Likes

It’s especially pointless with someone like Musk. If he continues to evade service, the court will just allow him to be served via email. I’m assuming there are several publicly available email addresses for him. And they won’t have to prove he read them. It will be sufficient that they were sent.

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it be fun if she could serve him by posting the subpoena on Xitter?

15 Likes

Maybe he can get some advice from his Xitter users on a magial incantation to avoid being served. Hashtag SovCit must be popular in his Nazi bar.

The kids are too. He’s already alienated his trans daughter, who he believes was “indoctrinated by neo-Marxists”.

11 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone voluntarily having sex with Musky. (But…on a realistic note: I know I have made a bad decision or two, so I certainly can’t throw shade on anyone else.) I hope she prevails.

7 Likes

I don’t mind see Elon flush his life down the drain with all the recent BS, but hope he isn’t dragging his kids down with him. :confused:

7 Likes

“We’re rapidly transforming the company from what it was, Twitter 1.0, to the everything app”
-Elon Musk

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.