Pro-Trump candidate sues pro-Trump pundit for defamation

If we’re going to spend our time talking about unremarkable bad dumb folks as public figures (and we definitely are), I’d suggest this one embodies a particular subtype. That is the small-business tyrant who sniffs that politics is the hot new grift, and dives in and starts mashing together political trigger words at random to see what gets a rise. (Like Boebert and whatserface).

My take on that quote is, there’s no way she’s spent more than 60 seconds in her life googling “Hitler” or “globalism”. Unlike your standard chud, this type of chaos demon doesn’t care about teams or beliefs – they’d pivot to anything that got them an audience – so I wonder if their hell-energies can be turned against the GOP somehow, or if it’s better to just focus on getting their accounts deleted for the safety of civilization.

10 Likes

popcorn nom

Colbert popcorn

eating-popcorn-tv-gif

Popcorn Panda

homer-backsaway-popcorn

9 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s what Trump would look like without the Ronseal for Men top coat and if he lost 50lbs.

3 Likes

popcorn

popc1

9 Likes

Yep. Except unlike proper projectionists these projectionists shed no light on anything and just throw shade.

Which is, indeed, what usually accompanies projectionists.

[Is that enough playing on the word projectionist yet?]

8 Likes

unnamed

5 Likes

8 Likes

This became a meta thread when I made a bowl of popcorn just to browse through the popcorn gifs.

10 Likes

Mad cow disease.

3 Likes

Not helping there is “Globalism” is now the new catchphrase for “THE JEWS!!!”.
What neo-nazis say when they try to appear clever.

2 Likes

“if Hitler just wanted to make Germany great through genocide, okay fine. The problem is he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize the genocide.”
There, I fixed that for her and clarified her beliefs.

4 Likes

Or Germany.

Which Germany did Hitler think was great? Was it this one?

Or this one?

or maybe this one?

Edit: changed map of the HRE to one that is easier to understand

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.