Pro-Trump terrorists who tried to run Biden campaign bus off the road are being sued under an anti-KKK act

If any of these jamokes are on social media I bet there’s plenty of evidence of malicious intent to be found there.

3 Likes

I mean, if cops, the military and the court systems weren’t also dominated by fascits, I’d love to make fascists into victims.

5 Likes

9 Likes

The video is short and starts several cars back so there’s a limited amount we can work with. If the SUV was following the bus (which stands to reason) then the truck came up and started sharing the lane slowly pushing the SUV over. Not very friendly. If the truck had that lane and the SUV was trying to get in to stay with the bus then the truck wouldnt let it in. Also unfriendly. And no matter how many times I watch the clip I see the truck jerk his steering wheel to intimidate the SUV (twice) not the other way round. At the end you can see the SUV makes it out of the scrum and pulls over to the shoulder. I’m going to go out on a limb and say the truck probably didnt pull over to exchange insurance info.

4 Likes

There was electoral fraud committed — in Trump’s favor, in both the 2020 and 2016 presidential elections. I simply find it unfathomable that so many Americans had voted for him both times (and especially last November after experiencing his first-term chaos).
Admittedly, I have no real evidence to back up my claim, except for the fact that Hilary had ‘lost’ in 2016 and Donald garnered 70 million or so votes — results that were impossible unless there was fraud!

2 Likes

Rory-is-the-Man-6x08-doctor-who-24919288-500-282

5 Likes

Memories of Bavaria in 1923. Just mentioning this as I had recently read Defying Hitler.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.