Problem changing avatar

I’ve attempted to change my avatar several times and it keeps going back to one I put up earlier this week. Anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

Is it supposed to be an attractive dark-haired woman in a grey scarf? Because that’s what I’m seeing (and I don’t remember you ever having this avatar previously).

Are you sure it’s not a caching issue?

2 Likes

Not for me. Unless I’ve overfilled the avatar bucket and broken it for everyone else. :worried:

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of hedgehogs, maybe its related? :smile:

7 Likes

Jessica Jones.

4 Likes

For the record: my avatar is a pencil sketch I made many years ago; it’s metaphorical. I have the original in my possession, stealers, so beware! :wink:

4 Likes

Ah, yes. That’s her.

I haven’t seen any of the Marvel Netflix shows yet. I need to get my home network up and running first.

2 Likes

Luke Cage launched, and I’m seriously excited…

He is the MAN. bullets-bouncing-off-tearing-cloth-no-flesh

Next.

P.S. I should write for them, man.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah.

Word.

I can’t wait to watch this show! I’m binge-bringit-watching tomorrow…

“Come at me, bro.”

Me and Luke are brothers, humans, takin’ on crime, when I just have to.

P.S. I just wish I was Iron like him.

3 Likes

Right about now, a lot of people who are the same complexion as Luke Cage wish they were too.

3 Likes

I know.

All I can offer is my shield from afar, but I’ve heard it’s effective sometimes, maybe: shield

To be clear: shield

We are shield-brothers and sisters, no?

We shield humans when they need it. Even from afar…

Just word.

I got shit to shield, so I’m out. drops mike

2 Likes

It is now. The problem seems to have cleared up? It probably was a caching issue, but it was sort of glitchy at the end of the week when we were all changing it to show solidarity with our comrades.

4 Likes

It sounds like a caching problem that was probably limited to your browser. I saw your avatar change a few times.

4 Likes

Yep. I think whatever was wrong is cleared up now. So… yay?

2 Likes

Off topic, but I’ve been having a problem where I read and like stuff, navigate away and come back hours or a day later and it’s gone. Shows up as not read and no likes. Anyone else?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 140 days. New replies are no longer allowed.