Prosecutors and defense lawyers agree - Chris Christie knew about bridge lane closures as they happened

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/19/prosecutors-and-defense-lawyer.html

5 Likes

Prosecutors and defense lawyers agree - Chris Christie knew about bridge lane closures as they happened

Will New Jersey PLEASE vote this scumbag out of office.

18 Likes

Christie, what an asshole!

22 Likes

Assuming he doesn’t end up indicted over this, I think he’s term-limited out this time around.

8 Likes

What’s the point of power if you can’t use it to crush the opposition?

19 Likes

file this under “Tell us something we didn’t already know”.

6 Likes

You have to wonder what he’s promised these poor scapegoats to not throw him under the bus.

5 Likes

I love your satirical comments, MO, but I can’t always like them. Hope you understand. Keep on keeping on!

4 Likes

Kneecaps?

1 Like

Pffft! This one of Christie’s minor screw-ups.

So? All he has to do is a speech where he says “Despite the facts I know in my heart I didn’t do anything.”

Republicans have been demonstrably mentally retarded since at least Reagan using the above speech to admit to criminal treason.

1 Like

Here’s one for Mythbusters - if you put Christie up against a wall, what percentage of the bullets would make it all the way through his obesity? We could start with a .22" and make our way up to the Desert Eagle.

Hard not to know about something you ordered done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.