Protest signs Trump didn't read

We like our humour dry, like a biscuit.

https://www.sadanduseless.com/donald-meets-england-funny

21 Likes

Trump and tea. Please, please don’t tempt Trump to go there.

Alternatively, just go ahead and microwave the chlorinated water and long-life milk to 87c and dump a #$%^ing Aldi teabag in it before taking it out and quietly disposing of your will to live.

You monster.

sigh. I may need a sit-down and a cup of tea.

12 Likes

I much prefer this approach.

Keep it simple.

19 Likes

giphy%20(19)

8 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

27 Likes

Lizzie trolled him hard by her gift: a book and a set of pens. No sign needed.

Please, UK, do not leave us for the sake of European humor.

12 Likes
11 Likes

OK so Agent Orange is putting the NHS (UK National Health Service) on the table for a trade negotiation with the USA, and wants the UK to “sue Europe” (our neighbours).

Clearly there’s been a lot of chat with Boris Johnson, that obnoxious, noxious, toxic arsehole, and they’ve figured they can turn the UK into a model of the US economy.

What we admire: The Americans get stuff done. What we never, ever want: losing the NHS.

Worse still, he dressed like a circus chimpanzee for dinner with the queen. He prattled about freeing millions from tyranny, even as he changes the USA to pour millions into economic tyranny.

I’m just reading Radicalized by @doctorow, and I may have bias as a BBer, but fuck me sideways, he’s right - Trump and his cohort of ugly, wheedling, stealing, thieving, mendacious, perverted, abusive, […], ignorant consorts, relatives, political counsellors and GOP members, why they’d all fucking love that situation. The Mugabe syndrome - I can be king of a pile of shit.

Watching Anthony Joshua get plastered by Ruiz the other day, I can’t help but draw the comparison. AJ, much as I love him, came out looking like an instagram boxer - all pretty and amazing - but when this funny looking Ruiz chap hunts him down with the heart of lion, fighting with everything he has and for everyone he loves, well that looks a lot like the version of democracy we have right now, and we need to fight that off with everything we have, and for everything we love.

Please remove Donald Trump from our country now. He’s like a dripping mess.

12 Likes

Considering tRump’s known food preferences, I think he’s neither a coffee or tea man.

I think he much prefers capri sun. Or maybe kool aid bursts

7 Likes

Capri Sun. He can’t open the Kool-Aid containers.

5 Likes

Actual LOL occurred over here!

6 Likes

Nah, all that’s just the usual US State Department wishlist. They’ve been circling that particular juicy morsel for decades.

Don’t give BoJo even that degree of ‘credit’.

5 Likes

oooh actually Evening Standard reports a 20 minute chat

5 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-britain-johnson/uk-pm-candidate-boris-johnson-turns-down-chance-to-meet-trump-itv-idUSKCN1T51GZ

declined a face-to-face meeting due to a prior commitment

Feasting on the political corpse of Theresa May?

6 Likes

The one thing standing between Boris Johnson and the Prime Minister’s seat is that Boris Johnson is a stupid, incompetent, raging asshole. I’m pretty sure Johnson knows that, and probably calculated that appearing with Trump would unnecessarily highlight that weakness.

6 Likes

5 Likes

He didn’t even manage to shake her hand. He gripped two of her extended fingers in a weird fist.

We all know why.

4 Likes

He’s a Mason?

4 Likes

Doubt it, dude can’t even build a wall…

14 Likes