Trump hails Boris Johnson as "Britain Trump"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/24/trump-hails-boris-johnson-as.html

7 Likes

Trump, the America BoJo.

19 Likes

Obligatory

33 Likes

"[Trump is] betraying a quite stupefying ignorance that makes him frankly unfit to hold the office of president of the United States. I would invite him to come and see the whole of London and take him round the city, except that I wouldn’t want to expose Londoners to any unnecessary risk of meeting Donald Trump.”
Boris Johnson

34 Likes

19 Likes

If Boris starts wearing orange makeup I’m leaving this planet.

21 Likes

The Know-Nothing 27% in any country can’t get enough of showboating, loud-mouthed grifters spouting right-wing rubbish. Johnson, however he came to power, understands this as instinctively as Il Douche does. Count on him to play to the rubes as he struggles to square the circle of Brexit before it ends his time in Downing Street after (I hope) a few months.

19 Likes

Congradulations Britain. You are now just as officially fucked as the USA. Fortunately for you, you will have better chances at getting rid of the little weasel than we do.

19 Likes

tumblr_punb9mzRjI1xjwg8qo1_540

39 Likes

They like me over there

I’m sure it doesn’t need pointing out, but no, we don’t. And anyone comparing Johnson to Trump is not doing so favourably.

Fuck them both.

24 Likes

I remember the time when Tony Blair was depicted as being George Bush’s poodle. I have a horrible feeling we are going to be looking back on those as the glory days…

15 Likes
5 Likes

32 Likes

20 Likes

I read that there are 12 Tory MPs who are ready to vote for a non-confidence motion with Boris as PM, which would be enough to take down the government. I guess we’ll find out, but it’s possible Johnson will have the shortest run as PM in history (someone will fact check me and reveal that there was a PM who only lastest 5 minutes before the sergeant-at-arms killed them with the mace in 1627 or something).

22 Likes

Now that’s some horror show fodder right there…

though it’s nice how the hair still matches each other still.

6 Likes

119 days is the shortest term on record.

Really hoping He-man’s buddy is available this time…

13 Likes

This is unfortunate because it always reminds me of Mojo Jojo, who I have a lot more respect for.

5 Likes

Definitely get a Dumb and Dumber vibe from these buffoons…

trumpandtrumper

19 Likes

I think “Britain Trump” is still correct, I think. It denotes he’s the Britain Trump, and Trump is the American Trump. They didn’t need to edit it, really.

Anyway - good luck with that, UK.

2 Likes