British man who tried to take gun from cop at Trump rally says he wanted to kill Trump

[Read the post]

3 Likes

Ballots, not bullets.

The greatest death Trump could suffer is that of his ego. Aim for that.

31 Likes

Dammit people.

If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. He’ll be a martyr, an inspiration, and the next time someone like him comes around, he’ll win.

Better to show just how welcome Trump’s ideas are by sending him home with a landslide defeat in November.

31 Likes

“Foreign loser tried to disrupt my rally by stealing gun. Next time buy gun like real American. Sad!” ~ Donald Trump’s Twitter account

25 Likes

Seriously. Something happening to Trump would be a nightmare.

6 Likes

But he CAN’T be a terrorist, he doesn’t have brown skin…

2 Likes

What’s Trump hypothetically a martyr for? The right to be worshiped for being a fraudulent blowhard arsewipe bully?

I dunno if that holds much water.

Personally, I’m inclined to think the ranks of the assassinated are populated by far too many champions and exemplars, proportionally.

4 Likes

A message to sufficiently concerned British people (sufficiently concerned enough to try and assassinate Trump):

I don’t like him either, but consider how much you’d like it if an American (or better yet, a German) knifed Nigel Farage while calling for Remain? No? Then please consider not making our situation worse either.

Many Thanks,

-Your Yank Friends.

8 Likes

Angry people’s anger. He would have shown them and stopped those things. But then they killed him.

15 Likes

Did he come back in time to do it?

16 Likes

Would it be in poor taste to point out that this probably wouldn’t have happened if the cop hadn’t been armed?

9 Likes

Well, that depends on whether you go ahead and make him President, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

He must have heard about all those people who had a chance to take out Hitler before he came in to power but decided against it which allowed the holocaust.

7 Likes

This. Don’t make him a martyr people, and even more so… don’t stoop to his level of hate and violence. If you think that he’s wrong, then don’t act in a way that he would. Hint: violence against Trump and his supporters is still violence. Don’t act the idiot.

3 Likes

Such a young man. He deserves a second chance.

15 Likes

I’m sure he won’t face much punishment. After all, jail time would be a steep price to pay for twenty seconds of action out of his twenty-plus years of life.

16 Likes

That’s some bone-dry humor right there. Points!

3 Likes

The man can’t even enjoy a juicy steak anymore. And he’s not going to win any olympic medals, either.

1 Like

Honestly? I can’t say I’d be terribly upset. Maybe after the referendum, though.

Trump is going to be in the UK on Friday, too…

2 Likes

It gets worse:

Sandford, who grew up in the suburbs of Surrey, close to London, reportedly said he had been in the U.S. for 18 months after overstaying his visa.

He’s an illegal immigrant.

Sandford arrived in Vegas on June 16 and went to a shooting range the following day for his first ever lesson on firing a gun.

Who trained at a terrorist training camp in Las Vegas.

When Britain sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

21 Likes