British man who tried to take gun from cop at Trump rally says he wanted to kill Trump

Can’t take credit. Back in the day, I saw a button on some punk rocker’s lapel that read, “Hinckley deserves a second chance.”

7 Likes

The world would be better without him and his kids, though.

I just need to imagine them disappearing.

Guess who’s out of likes?

:heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hearts! I love hearts.

1 Like

am i a bad person reading this post in Obi-Wan Kenobi’s voice

5 Likes

Trump’s not actually shipping the juicy steaks anyway.

1 Like

Not to mention if he survived he would probably see a hugeyuge surge in popularity. There’s really no upside.

3 Likes

Somehow, I don’t see Trump ever being willing to engage in meditation with Buddhist monks in the pursuit of enlightenment…

How about poo flinging? We could set up an exchange programme.

5 Likes

If you think Trump is bad, consider that we have worse in the wings waiting for such a tragedy. Michelle Bachman might actually be more competent.

2 Likes

I think somebody just walked over my grave.

4 Likes

I wrote it in his voice, so I don’t see why you would be.

It will be interesting to see if we ever see Trump and Johnson in the same room. I’m still not totally convinced that they’re not actually the same lizard person.

Our would be terrorists though - they are mostly just plain embarrassing. It’s a tragedy when they get through the fuddled cloud of nonsensical ideas that constitute their view of the world, and manage to kill somebody, but most of them could be more effective as killers just by driving a car. Fortunately, you can’t have second amendments to an unwritten constitution.

I genuinely can’t tell if that’s real or parody.

4 Likes

Only until we can figure out what’s going on

2 Likes

But to be fair, the surest way to kill someone’s ego is to stop oxygenation of their brain. Just saying.

I get how failed assassination attempts on Trump may end up helping him in the polls, and yes, killing people is wrong.

But has anyone even checked what year this guy is from? Because if it’s anything past 2016 maybe we should be listening to him.

4 Likes

Of course, this is obviously satire; in real life they’d be turned out onto the street to join the ranks of the homeless after a few days’ observation.

10 Likes

Killing the person in order to kill their ego is like burning a forest to procure firewood.

1 Like

If you’re going to make the analogy, then snuffing the person would be a controlled burn, the creation of a protective circle to keep the fire from reaching humanity.

Not that I could endorse such measures, but I’d definitely wish him into the cornfield.

Considered. Pls proceed