Puma loses 3 cup shuffle game, but it turns out fine in the end

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/13/puma-loses-3-cup-shuffle-game.html

15 Likes

I suggest a new strategy… Let the puma win…

73 Likes

Next week we play guess which bucket the guy’s face is in after the puma gets really mad?

18 Likes

I once knew a Puma from Yuma…

14 Likes

I’d love to see the 3-Card Monte scammers in NYC take on this puma.

26 Likes

33 Likes

Stupid Cat. I worked it out straight away

23 Likes

I allows feel kind of sad when I see an amazing animal like a puma living indoors vs out in the great outdoors where it should be, eating joggers.

35 Likes

May well be a rescue.

Besides, joggers are gamy.

23 Likes

I saw a documentary once that stated the same puma had ambushed up to half a dozen mountain bikers on a trail.
That kind of cat toy must be irresistible to them. :grimacing:

15 Likes

Now I know how to act if ever threatened by a cougar: hide in the middle bucket.

37 Likes

Why is puma in a bedroom? Hope that’s not a waterbed.

8 Likes

You can have the middle bucket. I’m taking the one on the right.

15 Likes

Check, and mate. You got me on that one.

10 Likes

Prey are good at hiding, and may not be nice enough to give you a second chance as this man did. I’m not sure this puma would do well in the wild.

2 Likes

The puma’s reaction to finding the toy on the second try was adorably fierce. :slight_smile:

And yeah, I’m guessing this one’s a rescue who for some reason can’t hack it in the wild.

13 Likes

Hah! The subspecies Puma concolor browni is the Yuma mountain lion, or Yuma puma.

12 Likes

Mr. Plush Leopard of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestly, has presented us with a poser. We do not know which tub he is under, but we can soon find out.

Yes it was the middle one.

13 Likes

A cat the size of a German Shepherd = a cat which will gladly rip me to shreds if annoyed.

13 Likes

Adorable puma, but there is no way I would be in the same room as a “playful” big cat.

They are too quick and powerful for my little human frame to handle. One errant swat, and your face is hamburger.

10 Likes