Pumped-up gentleman who boasted to Uber driver about Jan. 6 is finally charged

Originally published at: Pumped-up gentleman who boasted to Uber driver about Jan. 6 is finally charged | Boing Boing

8 Likes

donald trump GIF by Saturday Night Live

12 Likes

This is a Badge of Honor for these people. This is their Woodstock. THEY WERE THERE.
Everyone else is being arrested but I’m not so no one believes I was there. Therefore I will plead GUILTY to EVERYTHING and that will show them!

12 Likes

Volunteering for prison to own the libs. Works for me.

14 Likes

wait – he used an app for an uber, paid for it with a credit card, but all they have to go on is a first name and some video footage? Umm, right. Or is Uber suddenly exempt from tracking their customer data. Sigh, or more likely law enforcement doesn’t know how, or even if, they can subpoena that information. Anyone know?

7 Likes
1 Like

If he is on camera assaulting a journalist with a wooden plank, shouldn’t there be more significant charges than the usual Jan 6th BS? You know, like assault and felony battery with a deadly weapon? If I hit someone with a baseball bat while ripping off a convenience store I’d get a lot more significant charges than “petty theft”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.