Punched Nazi loses tax-exempt status

that has to hurt

have you met The USA?

8 Likes

a tiny bit of word play is not gaslighting, but it’s still playing semantics.

5 Likes

Haven’t you noticed? White supremacy is the mainstream US right.

6 Likes

I find people deriding the punch of a Nazi during a recorded interview where he was explaining how he wasn’t technically a Nazi or white supremacist and that the frog pin on his lapel was a symbol of something else besides being an asshole white supremacist inane. It literally took his stupid ass message and buried it under a gif. The few people it recruits is far less than allowing his message to be broadcast across larger and larger platforms just days after throwing Nazi salutes to a crowd in DC. That punch is the story to the point that people don’t know what the fuck he was saying to normalize his bullshit, because it was an extremely well timed and effective shutting down of the platform this country gave him for the past five years he made an impressive salary from rich racists while not reporting his taxes for doing it. This was 100% a calculated move to secure the privacy of the donors and funnel money into pro-white PACs.

Now he is know as a tax dodging Nazi that ran away after getting punched a little, and the best excuse they could come with is white privilege.

9 Likes

It may not be your intention to promote a cultural double standard wherein black Americans are expected to be polite to white racists.

But that may be what you are doing.

11 Likes

well, luckily, thanks to the miracle of resurrection there’s always more Buddhas to go around.

2 Likes

nah. A nazi getting punched is better.

4 Likes

I find it amazing that you, who claim to be a liberal, are more concerned with a Nazi’s right to spew hatred than you are with the rights of the Nazis’ victims to live without fear.

10 Likes

Something someting ignorance is no excuse before the law.

Also this is the IRS. The guys that can squeeze blood from a stone. They are going to get theirs, one way or another.

Unless you’re Scientology. For some reason that cult is still exempt.

2 Likes

Hmmm. If only there were another choice outside of violence or doing nothing. I seem to recall… no forget it.

1 Like

Also, attacking people for their thoughts and words is just as liberal as it is conservative. What isn’t liberal, is attacking people for who they are and for things they can’t change about themselves. In fact, that is fascist.

9 Likes

From Wonder Woman, Sensation Comics #81 1948

and also,

6 Likes

Is the best thing to do: nothing? :wink:

2 Likes

The change hasn’t percolated down to ERI yet, but it you grab the IRS feed directly, it should be in there.

http://www.eri-nonprofit-salaries.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=NPO.Summary&EIN=521259838&BMF=1&Cobrandid=0&Syndicate=No

WHITEFISH, MT

Figures.

Please reconsider. It probably wasn’t for unpaid taxes, just unfiled paperwork.

You think that was what I was saying? Man, it was just one line.

I like to think of it in the following fashion.

People should not be allowed to participate in politics or society if their stated goal is to manipulate those things to commit genocide.

Those people should probably not be surprised when others react toward them violently.

We should all minimise violence whenever we can, even towards those people.

We should be prepared to fight and kill those people if they try to follow through on their stated, ideological goals.

6 Likes

Who ever claimed it would reduce the number of people with terrible beliefs? I’ve never punched a Nazi, but if I did, I would do it for the lulz.

Violence is still violence if it’s advocated for in a soft, friendly tone. Illustrations of nazis getting punched are good, because it directly undermines the idea that they are accepted, and if they are being punched by a caucasian it undermines the idea of racial unity which is the sine qua non of their bullshit.