Nazi-puncher fined $1

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/07/nazi-puncher-fined-1.html

18 Likes

I have a few extra bucks.

51 Likes

That’s how it’s properly done when a Nazi-puncher gets caught: rule of law, due process, jury of peers, etc. If Nazis can identify their assailants and want to press assault charges they’re welcome to do so (most of those fascist cowards don’t).

Anyone wringing their hands about Nazi-punching leading to chaos and running street battles needs to understand that this is not Weimar Germany.

54 Likes

70 Likes

I almost put that in the post!

30 Likes

37 Likes

Maybe Nazis could use this approach as a fundraising tactic for their cause. Like a kissing booth at a carnival, but with punches.

57 Likes

All joking aside, the misdemeanor assault conviction might cause some friction for him if he has a job search, but any place that is willing to read the “please explain” portion of that application will get to hear a hero tell a great story.

44 Likes

That’s a gofundme I can get behind.

15 Likes

I’m only cool with that if it’s funding the people punching the Nazi’s

9 Likes

Where can I send my donation to his legal fund? lol

6 Likes

that would be like Buridan’s ass for me. I don’t want to give Nazis money but I do want to punch them.

12 Likes

47 Likes

Ahhh. That gif is so soothing.

23 Likes

There is precedence.

15 Likes

I think your idea of a booth could bankrupt a lot of people. I’m adjusting my budget.

10 Likes

Sometimes, the system can work.

10 Likes

So long as you’re white and personable.

4 Likes

True. I still support more white people punching Nazis.

20 Likes

I agree with all three of you!

3 Likes