Punched Nazi loses tax-exempt status

Hate to burst your bubble, but you might need to get out more.

10 Likes

I been reading this and thinking that the reason why there’s Nazis in the White House is because we just haven’t been punching enough of them.

12 Likes

14 Likes

Wow…

6 Likes

I’ll take your word for it.

Not all of the soldiers in the Wehrmacht were card-carrying Nazi party members. The weird thing is though, if you fight on behalf of Nazis, history tends to lump you in with the people you’re fighting for.

11 Likes

And? Don’t punch him.

Is it really a difficult concept? In a civilised society we don’t gratuitously punch people, whoever they happen to be.

In a civilised society, we don’t advocate for ethnic cleansing, either. It seems special rules apply to Nazis.

13 Likes

Yup, no gratuitous punching.

In a civilised society, we only punch people when we have a very good reason to do so.

Such as, for example, when the person being punched is a Nazi.

16 Likes

Nazis aren’t part of civilized society, so you’re all good to go.

But you wouldn’t want to punch someone by mistake, so, ya know, do your due diligence beforehand. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

There were transgender people in Weimar Germany. Have you heard of Magnus Hirschfeld? He was pioneering treatment for gender dysphoria in Berlin in the 1920s.

Most of his work was destroyed in the first book burnings, setting research and treatment back decades.

9 Likes

The reason there are Nazis in the White House is because of a misguided belief of “it can’t happen here”, despite overwhelming evidence it could.

It should have never got to the point of punching Nazis, but here we are.

11 Likes

So advocate otherwise, or arrest him for hate speech, or otherwise don’t tolerate him - I’m NOT saying tolerate him.

I’m saying don’t resort to physical violence, other than in defence against an imminent physical threat.

And no, special rules don’t apply to Nazis; that’s just where this thread began. I’m saying don’t punch anyone, whether Nazis, paedophiles, double-glazing salesmen, Girl Scouts or Nobel-winning astrophysicists. No-one.

3 Likes

People, please take note of this fact. Trump might not be, but he has surrounded himself with white supremacists.

6 Likes

Spencer has a corporation in Montana that’s been dissolved:
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_mt/D231213

However, he also has one in Virginia:
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_va/02283679

The funny thing is, the one in Virginia was incorporated in 1982, when he was 4 years old.

This guy just isn’t having the best time lately…

13 Likes

Wikipedia says that’s true! :astonished: Sweet!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.