Puppies clean kitten

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/02/puppieskitten.html

3 Likes

An introvert at a Toastmasters luncheon…

20 Likes

That’s an amazingly tolerant cat (not kitten!) . At a guess this has been going on since those pups were a whole lot smaller.

20 Likes

My cats would be nope-ing out of there in a heartbeat. :cat2:

7 Likes

LoL at the cat being rescued at the end there.

6 Likes

Interspecies parenting is a thing.

I once knew a border collie who babysat the litter of kittens her housemate had dropped. Mother would feed them and then leave the collie to wash them, keep them warm, and when they go mobile she would chase them down as they scattered – as kittens do – bringing them back to their box. Dog got a LOT of exercise there towards the end before they adopted out.

ETA: the handsome fellow in my avatar, on the other hand, would simply kill them all. Not least because he’s quite a bit bigger (10 kg or thereabouts.) I like dogs, and that’s why he’s not going to meet any.

11 Likes

Puppies don’t seem to be super down with consent.

11 Likes

I myself wouldn’t mind a chill little dog, but I’m just not into daily walkies and frequent dog baths.

5 Likes

Unless they get actively dirty, dogs shouldn’t be bathed regularly; it’s not good for their skin. Walks on the other hand …

3 Likes

I had a little Boston Terrier friend that was the pet of a bad, irresponsible roommate, who glommed onto me because I was the only one who’d take him out to go to the bathroom in the morning.

It used to burn her up to see him come to me when she’d call him. :smile:

10 Likes

Many people should not own pets. My former next door neighbours (dubbed “the Blights” by another neighbour) had two dogs, a very fat lab and a border collie and a 13’ x 30 ’ yard. The dogs were never walked. Yes, you read that correctly; they were never walked, only put into the yard to relieve themselves AND THE POOP WAS NEVER PICKED UP. EVER. I had to call the city several times because they would have an accumulation of TWO TO THREE YEARS OF DOG EXCREMENT.

11 Likes

Maybe your roomie would’ve had better luck with a Chihuahua…

1 Like

This is a horror movie. That poor kitty.

6 Likes

If Marlin Perkins had been tasked with making this video, he would have crazy-glued the cat to the floor, rubbed it with bacon, and starved the puppies for a day …

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.